So even though there are 2 go off the wattage of 1
Watts aren't the key here I believe it's efficientcy so ya stick to the height ur @

You too man. Hope you had a great night. Thanks. Not as big as the last girl but weather has been all over the show for this one.
Happy New Year bud, I would think she's happy lol she really looks a nice shade of green should do well.

I think in the manual I got you can go up to 4 units chained together... but I may be wrong brain is fuzzy rt now lol. For Mars hydro TS series...
I use power to each light then just control them off 1. I guess you could run as many as you wanted but yeah. Running them together apparently raises the umol or something haha

20210103_220210.jpg
trained her out abit further again today. Dont have much of a canopy or many crowns in this plant compared to the last time. I'll keep pulling them over and leaf tucking the middle but she's definitely a much different plant again to my others @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @St. Tom @Daipot @MesaBoogie @Jpkindbud @blue @Daipot

View attachment 1271911trained her out abit further again today. Dont have much of a canopy or many crowns in this plant compared to the last time. I'll keep pulling them over and leaf tucking the middle but she's definitely a much different plant again to my others @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @St. Tom @Daipot @MesaBoogie @Jpkindbud @blue @Daipot
That's pheno variation which can surprise I had 1 that looked like yield wise wouldn't weight much but to my surprise it actually had more bc of its density compared to the other as long as you take care of her she will take care of you which looks like u are I'm interested to see the differences if @ the end you have photos of the other plant do a side by side pic to see if there are physically different traits could be a useful tool in knowing when to train ect.

That's pheno variation which can surprise I had 1 that looked like yield wise wouldn't weight much but to my surprise it actually had more bc of its density compared to the other as long as you take care of her she will take care of you which looks like u are I'm interested to see the differences if @ the end you have photos of the other plant do a side by side pic to see if there are physically different traits could be a useful tool in knowing when to train ect.
This one is pretty much half the size going into flower. Alot less bud sites etc. My training didn't go so much to plan as it has before as the plant kinda grew differently. Alot less leaf. Alot less bud sites. Be nice if I get a decent yeild out of her but I doubt it. Looking into bud boosters again but really don't know if its worth it
20210104_163401.jpg

Back