From what I've found its extremely easy to over water coco. Ive done it a fair few times now accidently. Possibly different coco solutions maydrain easier but this cyco coco definitely can be over watered. I'm using a mix of go green aswell as grow rite. Only half strength. How long have you found plant to recover or be able to recover after being broken out of interest also View attachment 1270471

maybe, but seeing as coco doesn’t hold nutrition I would have thought that this would have been hard too do. When I first growing, many moons ago now, I used too feed each pot 10 litres of nutrient a day. That was WAY too much but they never showed and signs of over feeding. But if you are experienced then I’d just feed too run daily.

where is the plant broken? I can’t see in the pics.A break is usually no big concern, and in many cases can improve yield.

maybe, but seeing as coco doesn’t hold nutrition I would have thought that this would have been hard too do. When I first growing, many moons ago now, I used too feed each pot 10 litres of nutrient a day. That was WAY too much but they never showed and signs of over feeding. But if you are experienced then I’d just feed too run daily.

where is the plant broken? I can’t see in the pics.A break is usually no big concern, and in many cases can improve yield.
I thought coco came with no nutrition. So there's no nutrients in it to start with. Thats why you need to add things like calmag. Also the reason alot of people "pre charge" coco. I may be wrong but as I'm not a very experienced growers but that was my understanding.
20201230_124212_10.jpg
I ive pegged the break together. think she's also going into flower. So ill start adding some pk to the mix soon

I thought coco came with no nutrition. So there's no nutrients in it to start with. Thats why you need to add things like calmag. Also the reason alot of people "pre charge" coco. I may be wrong but as I'm not a very experienced growers but that was my understanding. View attachment 1270623I ive pegged the break together. think she's also going into flower. So ill start adding some pk to the mix soon

It doesn’t, nor does it hold anything for very long. I’ve just shared with you what’s worked for me in the past.
Your plant however looks fine and there is nothing too worry about. If you’re worried about the snap then tape her up.

It doesn’t, nor does it hold anything for very long. I’ve just shared with you what’s worked for me in the past.
Your plant however looks fine and there is nothing too worry about. If you’re worried about the snap then tape her up.
Thankyou. I used the peg to hold it together cos whenever I've used tape in the past I've made it worse haha

Thankyou. I used the peg to hold it together cos whenever I've used tape in the past I've made it worse haha

Cool,
Make sure too tag me when she starts budding. I’d like to check out out she’s doing.

Cool,
Make sure too tag me when she starts budding. I’d like to check out out she’s doing.
Will do. Hopefully I can get the flowering stage right this time. Last couple of times have been questionable

Back