So she's growing but still not using any water. My pot is as heavy as ever. Do I stop feeding and let the roots do the rest. So I turn my humidifier off and let the plants absorb more through the roots instead of leaves. My ph is between 6.0 and 6.5. Its a month old and I'm getting an ok train. @Garage_Grower @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @Django_TO @blue @Daipot @St. Tom @knoxda got any info for me
hi bro shes still at a young age still and wont be drinking huge amounts yet are you top feeding her . as all i do is feed my girls to run off every feed and only feed them if and when they need it so lift the pot see if shes getting light

hi bro shes still at a young age still and wont be drinking huge amounts yet are you top feeding her . as all i do is feed my girls to run off every feed and only feed them if and when they need it so lift the pot see if shes getting light
I top feed but haven't been feeding to run off to avoid over watering. I won't feed it now til she lightens up then ill go to run off do you reckon

I top feed but haven't been feeding to run off to avoid over watering. I won't feed it now til she lightens up then ill go to run off do you reckon
yes bro run off is so important otherwise your coco will keep all them nutes built up so my opinion test her weight and once she getting light then start feeding to run off each time after also your plants will start drinking loads more in the coming weeks

yes bro run off is so important otherwise your coco will keep all them nutes built up so my opinion test her weight and once she getting light then start feeding to run off each time after also your plants will start drinking loads more in the coming weeks
This plant has barely drank from the start. It's been weird. Pot never went light. Its like the roots weren't penetrating which I've never had an issue with before

This plant has barely drank from the start. It's been weird. Pot never went light. Its like the roots weren't penetrating which I've never had an issue with before
sometimes bad wearing practices mean not so vigorous roots but i can assure you once they take off they will get a move on then feed wise

My lst hasn't quite gone to plan. But the plant has responded pretty well so far. Lots of leaf so hopefully she will take off soon.
20201229_213648.jpg

So it looks although I've busted my plant again. Right on the main crown. Looks as though the plant has pulled through my wire tie down and cut her through. Not the whole way so I've pegged her back together and hopefully it'll come right. Wondered why it wasn't growing out any further. Always something

Always feed coco every day. You can get lazy here and there but the best practice is daily feeding. Feed too run off as well. It’s virtually impossible too over feed coco. The only way this would happen is if you had your nutrient mix made up too strong. What nutes are you running? Calmag is important as it boosts the plants ability to take in more nutrient. I would suggest running the light on 18/6 but that’s my preference too auto growing and tbh I haven’t grown an auto in a long time so I may be off the mark with that one.

Oh, and dude, she’s a month old. She’s doing fine.

Always feed coco every day. You can get lazy here and there but the best practice is daily feeding. Feed too run off as well. It’s virtually impossible too over feed coco. The only way this would happen is if you had your nutrient mix made up too strong. What nutes are you running? Calmag is important as it boosts the plants ability to take in more nutrient. I would suggest running the light on 18/6 but that’s my preference too auto growing and tbh I haven’t grown an auto in a long time so I may be off the mark with that one.

Oh, and dude, she’s a month old. She’s doing fine.
From what I've found its extremely easy to over water coco. Ive done it a fair few times now accidently. Possibly different coco solutions maydrain easier but this cyco coco definitely can be over watered. I'm using a mix of go green aswell as grow rite. Only half strength. How long have you found plant to recover or be able to recover after being broken out of interest also
20201230_124212_10.jpg

Back