2 lights must be better then 1 haha
20201210_175700.jpg

Picked up a humidifier as its super dry here atm so I can try and get close to my vpd. Summer has hit here so now the problem of getting it cool. Wish I had a decent source of co2 but with any luck this should surfice. The plant also seams happy with 200watt of light i know it'll increase heat but its quite high and the plant doesn't seam to be showing any signs of stress. I am using 2 sf1000 lights so I've set it at the sf2000 height. I don't know weather I should lower it or leave it where it is. Also I've changed my light cycle to 20/4 just from a friends advice, I've always grown at 18/6 so we shall see how it goes. @blue @Garage_Grower @Django_TO @Fitzy @MesaBoogie
20201211_183422.jpg
20201211_182936.jpg

So where i live has had a bit of a heat wave. 29 plus degree days and dry as all hell. So the humidity was through the floor. Temps were right up and I've just added another light havent I. So I've had to try and push the envelope with budget humidifiers that one wasn't working "maybe because I filled the wrong tank" but we have surficed so far and shes happy. Seams to be doing pretty well considering. My next feed im going to add some silica also and maybe just maybe bend her over. I'm hoping the weather comes right as or atleast rains. Here she is. Not very dark but happy none the less. @blue @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @MesaBoogie
20201214_224223.jpg

So where i live has had a bit of a heat wave. 29 plus degree days and dry as all hell. So the humidity was through the floor. Temps were right up and I've just added another light havent I. So I've had to try and push the envelope with budget humidifiers that one wasn't working "maybe because I filled the wrong tank" but we have surficed so far and shes happy. Seams to be doing pretty well considering. My next feed im going to add some silica also and maybe just maybe bend her over. I'm hoping the weather comes right as or atleast rains. Here she is. Not very dark but happy none the less. @blue @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @MesaBoogie View attachment 1265024
Don't look bad bud and I have fans and nothing else to control temps and tbh works pretty well for me so you will be fine the biggest thing is to keep the rootzone cooled bc the ambient temp is so high other than they sativas for example deal with super hot temps in the tropics,Asia,Africa ect but the soil is much cooler so keep that in mind

Don't look bad bud and I have fans and nothing else to control temps and tbh works pretty well for me so you will be fine the biggest thing is to keep the rootzone cooled bc the ambient temp is so high other than they sativas for example deal with super hot temps in the tropics,Asia,Africa ect but the soil is much cooler so keep that in mind
Yeah right. The soil has been damp since my last feed. I've been running a fan on my lights aswell as one on the plant. Coco isn't drying out very quickly at all but spose that's better then cooking it

Yeah right. The soil has been damp since my last feed. I've been running a fan on my lights aswell as one on the plant. Coco isn't drying out very quickly at all but spose that's better then cooking it
Once outside the normal temp windows water uptake slows alot lol so just keep an eye on it especially ph wise as it drifts bc of how long it's sitting within the media

Once outside the normal temp windows water uptake slows alot lol so just keep an eye on it especially ph wise as it drifts bc of how long it's sitting within the media
Yeah. I'm trying to not over water it. My ph has risen a tiny but but she's still growing. Weather has cooled a little now so it'll be easier to manage

Yeah. I'm trying to not over water it. My ph has risen a tiny but but she's still growing. Weather has cooled a little now so it'll be easier to manage
Shes not drinking at all atm. Temps are around 28 degrees. Not sure how I'm gonna pull more heat out

Back