Shes pretty mutated the poor thing. Do mutants do what normal plants do or @Fitzy @blue @Garage_Grower View attachment 1262902
ya they don't always but I've had a few strains there first and 2nd sets were always mutant but it would grow fine leaves from there on out so it depends if it's still slow and odd at day 14 or so germ another @least I would as it's probably not going to do wat you want it 2

ya they don't always but I've had a few strains there first and 2nd sets were always mutant but it would grow fine leaves from there on out so it depends if it's still slow and odd at day 14 or so germ another @least I would as it's probably not going to do wat you want it 2
I'll see how the next set of leaves go. I might transplant it out if it's doesn't look any good and I'll pop another one in

I’m about the same as you in a 2x2 closet space with a Mars hydro TS 600. About 2 wks out from harvest of 2hso chocolate mint og autos yours look fine to me,started flush on Sunday 12/6.

Attachments

• 535D5081-F72E-4848-A392-A429CD43E019.jpeg
    535D5081-F72E-4848-A392-A429CD43E019.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
C
Also just doing some research i would have been growing off 250 umol at my highest.
can you get megacrop? I use the all in one , cheap and good!

I’m about the same as you in a 2x2 closet space with a Mars hydro TS 600. About 2 wks out from harvest of 2hso chocolate mint og autos yours look fine to me,started flush on Sunday 12/6.
How much power from the wall does the 600 use. This one looked amazing til I dried it.

I would wait till it's time for watering and do water only ph to 6.0 that's where I had best luck and that was with all different kinds of nute combos aswell as brands and brand coco now one thing I love and I suggest as it really works well is kelp me kelp you by fox farms I use mostly in first few wks as a foliar spray and it can really snap a plant back or be that things that perks them right up. Did you have a ppm/tds meter? If not buy even a cheap 1 is better than none and aim for 180ppm to 250ppm for first wk or so and slowly increase I bet that 1mil per liter is more then 250ppm but that is a gess with out the info which you know that lol but ya I bet she is going to come out of it quickly coco can be a pain in the first few weeks also I bought some supposed flushed then precharged and I'll be damned if it was washed/rinsed it was over 500ppm so after that I flush and test run off then precharge it sucked and was 1 reason I went to soil as I had never used soil indoors prior to recently so anyways lmk
Yeah I really need to get another one. Its weird. She seams happy but shall see. There's always something different. Once I can get some water into the pot I'll flush it and then see what it does or maybe the plant will be up with pulling the extra ppm

@Fitzy I've turned my fan down and plant down. Next set of leaves look healthier. I reckon your right about the hot soil. My next plant ill give half of what I did this time and see how it goes. Also get a meter
20201210_063650.jpg

@Fitzy I've turned my fan down and plant down. Next set of leaves look healthier. I reckon your right about the hot soil. My next plant ill give half of what I did this time and see how it goes. Also get a meter View attachment 1263337
Ya even the cheap 10$ one is ok I used and still use 1 when needed but ya give her a nice drink tomorrow get her back on track.

Back