Time for my next one. Charged my coco last night. Popped the sead in water also last night and put it in my coco. Really need to adjust my light. Pretty sure its 24 inches for seedling. Also thinking of changing my nutrients feed. Who uses what and best value for money. General hydroponics is out as its un available in aus but when else is good. Foxfarm cyco what

Looks good to me wat makes you think it didn't go well? As far as another light yes it will increase par but honestly I go by watts @ wall per size of space more light isn't always best and wat I mean by this is let's say you have a 2x4 you want 35w to 55w per square foot now for a 2x2 I would run much more than 200w the most useable par without co2 is like 900ish and under really anything over is just wasted @ that point. Now I'm not saying don't get another light bc it will help as you will be able to dim each one a bit getting a better efficiency aswell as a better spread of light which is why I personally think strip lights are the best as you can get 100% even coverage across the canopy with great penetration to the lowers aswell anyways like I always say if you have any ? lmk and I will do wat i can to answer or find someone who can, sending good vibes and karma and be safe.
Also just doing some research i would have been growing off 250 umol at my highest.

Time for my next one. Charged my coco last night. Popped the sead in water also last night and put it in my coco. Really need to adjust my light. Pretty sure its 24 inches for seedling. Also thinking of changing my nutrients feed. Who uses what and best value for money. General hydroponics is out as its un available in aus but when else is good. Foxfarm cyco what
I've used cyco nutrients there good for sure no problem with using them esp if it's easy to source

This is my new girl so far. Not very old but just wondering why the odd shape and colour. Dont know if its a bit of light stress or over watering @Fitzy
20201207_211212.jpg

This is my new girl so far. Not very old but just wondering why the odd shape and colour. Dont know if its a bit of light stress or over watering @Fitzy View attachment 1262611
A bit hard to tell but it looks more mutant than sick it is a bit pale but did u pre charge coco/wat ever mix I forget mix lol but it may be due to ph wat were inputs going in ect I will try to narrow it down and help out has it been fed or only ph water so far lmk as much info ppm/ph of water ect and wat size pot?

A bit hard to tell but it looks more mutant than sick it is a bit pale but did u pre charge coco/wat ever mix I forget mix lol but it may be due to ph wat were inputs going in ect I will try to narrow it down and help out has it been fed or only ph water so far lmk as much info ppm/ph of water ect and wat size pot?
Its a 5 galon pot. Precharged the night before. Soil pH is at 6.5

Its a 5 galon pot. Precharged the night before. Soil pH is at 6.5
How much pre charge and wat is it? Wat day is it? It maybe a tad hot wat soil is it?

How much pre charge and wat is it? Wat day is it? It maybe a tad hot wat soil is it?
Its cyco coco lite. Professors nutriants go green. And I gave it 3 litres of water 1ml per litre of water and ph to 5.8. Left it a night aswell as had the sead in a night. I had it before on my purple kush.

Its cyco coco lite. Professors nutriants go green. And I gave it 3 litres of water 1ml per litre of water and ph to 5.8. Left it a night aswell as had the sead in a night. I had it before on my purple kush.
I would wait till it's time for watering and do water only ph to 6.0 that's where I had best luck and that was with all different kinds of nute combos aswell as brands and brand coco now one thing I love and I suggest as it really works well is kelp me kelp you by fox farms I use mostly in first few wks as a foliar spray and it can really snap a plant back or be that things that perks them right up. Did you have a ppm/tds meter? If not buy even a cheap 1 is better than none and aim for 180ppm to 250ppm for first wk or so and slowly increase I bet that 1mil per liter is more then 250ppm but that is a gess with out the info which you know that lol but ya I bet she is going to come out of it quickly coco can be a pain in the first few weeks also I bought some supposed flushed then precharged and I'll be damned if it was washed/rinsed it was over 500ppm so after that I flush and test run off then precharge it sucked and was 1 reason I went to soil as I had never used soil indoors prior to recently so anyways lmk

Back