More adjusting. Little bit under the the 12inch sf1000 recommendation but she wasn't showing any light issues. Think I need to trim her again. And remove more undergrowth. @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @Daipot @Garage_Grower @St. Tom @Jpkindbud
20210111_061940.jpg
20210111_061948-jpg.1274666

Attachments

• 20210111_061948.jpg
    20210111_061948.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
Hey man!

New grower here as well, good luck on your grow mate! Its very addicitve doing this I can tell you... :smoking::biggrin:
Thanks mate. Think this is my 4th auto. Awesome fun and so much to learn. I probably babble on here abit but it might help other newbie's like myself. Also shows others who are awesome help

Thanks mate. Think this is my 4th auto. Awesome fun and so much to learn. I probably babble on here abit but it might help other newbie's like myself. Also shows others who are awesome help

She looks beautiful! Hehe yeah sure is, we can consider ourselves lucky to have such a wholesome and awesome community having our backs! :D

Righto. Ive never really done much defoliation before so very much still learning

Taking back fan leaves is straight forward. Lollipopping takes a little bit more know-how but that too isn’t too difficult. Not sure how the latter fairs with autoflowers tho as I’ve only done it with photos

Taking back fan leaves is straight forward. Lollipopping takes a little bit more know-how but that too isn’t too difficult. Not sure how the latter fairs with autoflowers tho as I’ve only done it with photos
I think if you do them early in flower just after the stretch they have enough time to recover

She looks beautiful! Hehe yeah sure is, we can consider ourselves lucky to have such a wholesome and awesome community having our backs! :D
Thats it. Its still a very secretive kind of thing where I live and I'm probably one of the only people that does autos. Most of the stuff where I live is mainly what we call bush so no one has much idea and the ones that do
20210112_181202.jpg

Back