Got any after pics to them for comparison
Ya bud first 2 are about when I top dress 3rd pic is 1 wk after and last pic is 3.5wks later @ harvest
20200217_120823.jpg
20200217_120749.jpg
20200225_115912.jpg
20200322_092612.jpg

So worth having a go at it. I take it your kinda bound to get abit of tip burn with it
No the problem was lack of water once for 34hrs it was dry lol but it can happen and tbh most people with synthetics figure out where tip burn occurs then back down feed by 100ppm or a bit less and see wat happens and if it persists they drop again but that's the general guide and so many use this method I also have to contend with root bound issues which some strains take better that others for sure lol.

I have a
No the problem was lack of water once for 34hrs it was dry lol but it can happen and tbh most people with synthetics figure out where tip burn occurs then back down feed by 100ppm or a bit less and see wat happens and if it persists they drop again but that's the general guide and so many use this method I also have to contend with root bound issues which some strains take better that others for sure lol.
I have 5 galon pots.. I don't even worry about root bind. I've seen a fair bit of tip burn through flower but I understand potash burn is easier to get then nitrogen burn

Gave her a shower as she isn't light yet. Still seams healthy. Have a few leaves in the bottom losing colour. I don't think its a lockout just not getting light.
20210120_183128.jpg

My watering/feed was a bit late as I didn't check my plant before work. Get home have a look and have some quite yellow ones down the bottom. So I've given her my flowering ratio and added some go green and ph. I've got my soil pH at 6.0 and the go green is nitrogen calcium iron and magnesium so hopefully she will slow the yellowing down. Hope its not a lock out but also could just be lack of light down there
20210121_170055.jpg

Back