Some of the yellowing
20210122_064222.jpg
20210122_064253.jpg
20210122_064234.jpg

So I've been using this grow a bud enhancer to go with my base flower nutrients. What I was wondering is is it worth to use molasses also. I'm not using organics nutrients but I've previously used molasses with out the pk enhancer. Also to remover or not remover lower yellowing leaves @MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @Daipot @Cannabiskollektivet @St. Tom
20210123_213344.jpg

So I've been using this grow a bud enhancer to go with my base flower nutrients. What I was wondering is is it worth to use molasses also. I'm not using organics nutrients but I've previously used molasses with out the pk enhancer. Also to remover or not remover lower yellowing leaves @MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @Daipot @Cannabiskollektivet @St. Tom View attachment 1279128
I would say leave the leaves that have a discoloration but any that are fully yellow pluck as there not doing anything for ya as for molasses I would say it depends wat the product your using has in it as you don't want excess carbs/sugars so find out that first I've also noticed different brands have very different components I have 2 bc of this.

I love the molasses, I wouldn't trade it for any other over priced snake oil in a bottle. It cost almost nothing and is available at any grocery store. Best lil microbe feeder around IMO. Just make sure it's doesn't have any Sulphur in it.

I'll add some molasses on my next feed and keep an eye on the results. I haven't found whats in the pk enhancer. Its 0-10-8.7. I know it doesn't have anything to do with soil microbes or carbohydrates where the molasses does. @MesaBoogie @Fitzy

Back