I had a auto ultimate take 16wks it was very slow to flower but it was 1 of my largest plants indoors period so it's not always ideal to flip light schedule but obviously if she's photo then you will need to but plenty of long flowering autos I've had a few others aswell so if it were me I wouldn't be to concerned yet. @Noideakush does it have pistols showing or is it still in full veg?

^_^ Yeah .. AU is know for taking a Lonnnng time and some SeedStockers strains too.

Depends if OP is working to time or space budget ... when do you pull the trigger!? Before it's too late?
I don't know the Whiddow V2 as a strain (not heard anything about it) & unsure of the breeder ... If it were one of the big players, i'd be more convinced it's gonna do what it's supposed to.

It's not the end of the world if it's photoperiod - just flip the lights 12/12 - it looks like the only one in the tent. But give it too long to find out .. and you've got another 70 days of flowering and a BIG space problem :rofl:

I'm on the fence (not arguing ^_^ ) .. but ... I'll bet you ONE Dollar it turns out Photo! :rofl:

I'll bet you ONE Dollar it turns out Photo! :rofl:
Can it be a Canadian Dollar ?
I've made a promise to myself that when this happens to me I'll chop it at day 60. Sadly it happened to me last month and I chopped at day 70 :crying:

Can it be a Canadian Dollar ?
I've made a promise to myself that when this happens to me I'll chop it at day 60. Sadly it happened to me last month and I chopped at day 70 :crying:

My last whiddow took 94 days from planting to chop. I seam to always get slow plants. And @blue its just a white whiddow auto from ilovegrowingmarijuana. I'll give her a couple more days then flip it. This was my last one

Attachments

• 20200722_202947.jpg
    20200722_202947.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 28
I had a auto ultimate take 16wks it was very slow to flower but it was 1 of my largest plants indoors period so it's not always ideal to flip light schedule but obviously if she's photo then you will need to but plenty of long flowering autos I've had a few others aswell so if it were me I wouldn't be to concerned yet. @Noideakush does it have pistols showing or is it still in full veg?
She's starting to use alot more water. Could this be a sign of the stretch about to start
20200923_063255.jpg

She's starting to use alot more water. Could this be a sign of the stretch about to start
View attachment 1236130
I would say it's going to start growing now once transparation goes up that's generally a good thing now it may have been stunted I've had a few that I new were 65days but took 80 bc I stunted them it happens especially if growing multiple strains @ 1 time there is always 1 that's a problem lol

Who thinks today's pic looks bigger. Will have to fire my de humidifier up soon and re adjust my light. Really hoping to get really hard solid buds. My last lot went a little fluffy. Anyone know why. Still smoked really well after a good cure. Trimmed it down wet and hung her. For over a week in the dark. Also cured in jars also but she never really pulled together.
20200923_173202.jpg
20200802_160121.jpg
@MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @blue @Django_TO

She's a lovely looking plant! - Nice shape!! :D

My last lot went a little fluffy. Anyone know why.

Usually a combination of lack of light intensity, lack of PK during flowering and possibly genetics.
:d5:

She's a lovely looking plant! - Nice shape!! :D

Usually a combination of lack of light intensity, lack of PK during flowering and possibly genetics.
:d5:
Thank you. I'm still learning big time and second guessing everything haha. Once she goes into full flower I'll make sure to get the pk into her. Last time I think I started off very low and worked my way up. Is it worth starting abit heavier on it

Thank you. I'm still learning big time and second guessing everything haha. Once she goes into full flower I'll make sure to get the pk into her. Last time I think I started off very low and worked my way up. Is it worth starting abit heavier on it

Better safe than sorry - it's easy to burn your plant with PK additions.
Less than 1ml oer litre of my PK (Dutch pro explode) gave my plant a slight K tox .. nothing too serious, but not ideal!

Quite often, less is more!

Better safe than sorry - it's easy to burn your plant with PK additions.
Less than 1ml oer litre of my PK (Dutch pro explode) gave my plant a slight K tox .. nothing too serious, but not ideal!

Quite often, less is more!
Ok. I'll start her off on half doses, work on getting my humidity down and adjust the light to suit the stretch

Back