How do people measure your plants i really dont think mine is growing at all which is frustrating. Do you wait for the stretch to see how big it'll get or do you know through veg what she's doing
20200918_170913.jpg

Day 39 and I kinda expected more. Any ideas or things people would change. Do people add more cal mag. Ph is at 6.4 but feeding her down temps are around 24°c humidity 52%. Watering every 3-4 days. @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @Fitzy @blue @Cali-Dream

I think it's growing nicely! ^_^

Even short plants can give big yeilds. I use a little splash of calmag every time i fill the rez. (half a cap)

I think it's growing nicely! ^_^

Even short plants can give big yeilds. I use a little splash of calmag every time i fill the rez. (half a cap)
I'll add some into my next feed. Its one of those things where I'm unsure when to use it

I seam to remember them normally being bigger more solid at this stage. I dunno might still bulk up. Every plant i learn abit more
honestly it all depends pheno wise ect but they look happy and that's all you can ask wat breeder are they.

honestly it all depends pheno wise ect but they look happy and that's all you can ask wat breeder are they.
There still ilgm ones. I ordered 10. Only really have enough space and experience for 1 at a time.

If I were u I would try different breeders like Linda seeds cheap and good quality and many people have grown fine big examples so lmk many others also I can help just lmk depending wats up I will pm you if you want with some info

If I were u I would try different breeders like Linda seeds cheap and good quality and many people have grown fine big examples so lmk many others also I can help just lmk depending wats up I will pm you if you want with some info
Yeah man sounds good. Only problem is getting them in. For memory my last one vegged bigger then this but I need to go through and count the days and finger it out

Back