Day 33 since being planted. And my over water. @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @Django_TO @Fitzy
20200913_115335.jpg

So my main stork busted at the top which is annoying. Pulled it back together and hoping she will grow back together. This plant is being one of them really

She seams to be healing well after my incident with timing her down. I think she's still nice and happy. Still mixed on which leaves I should remove. Its very bushy still. Dont think its going to be a monster plant but maybe when she starts to stretch and allows some light through it. @MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @Django_TO
20200916_165544.jpg

Got rid of my bigger leaves that were covering bud sites. What's the kind of ratio between removal and leaving for photosynthesis. Also have some damaged leaves. Dont know if someone has been chewing on it but haven't seen anything on it

Got rid of my bigger leaves that were covering bud sites. What's the kind of ratio between removal and leaving for photosynthesis. Also have some damaged leaves. Dont know if someone has been chewing on it but haven't seen anything on it

I wouldn’t bother until the bud sites start developing properly

I wouldn’t bother until the bud sites start developing properly
I didn't take many. Maybe 5 of the larger ones. Its a conficting one. Owell I've had so many different environmental conditions each grow ive had. Its crazy but at the same stage so much different info on what conditions to replicate

I didn't take many. Maybe 5 of the larger ones. Its a conficting one. Owell I've had so many different environmental conditions each grow ive had. Its crazy but at the same stage so much different info on what conditions to replicate
That's good it will allow those side branches more light and that's wat we want and as far as a ratio I take the least amount of leaves bc we want them to photosynthesize so the only time I take them is to get light to branches that leaf tucking isn't exposing. From here I would basically do wat uve been doing as she looks fine.

Back