So I've given them a feed and added my calmag supplement. Noticed my pot lost weight quickly this time. Next feed I'll probably add some molasses also. Really hoping for some nice dense buds when she flowers. Going to mist it through flower again this time. My last grow went a little fluffy where my grlw where I misted them i had rock hard decent size nugs. @blue @MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower
20200920_180156.jpg

So I've given them a feed and added my calmag supplement. Noticed my pot lost weight quickly this time. Next feed I'll probably add some molasses also. Really hoping for some nice dense buds when she flowers. Going to mist it through flower again this time. My last grow went a little fluffy where my grlw where I misted them i had rock hard decent size nugs. @blue @MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower View attachment 1235225
So in 2nd to last post you said they have trouble getting in wat do u mean and are you in USA or overseas? The plant by the way looks great.

So in 2nd to last post you said they have trouble getting in wat do u mean and are you in USA or overseas? The plant by the way looks great.
Australia. Alot of places won't ship here although I'm pretty sure they've just legalised having seads but not plants

She's looking pretty stellar. I don't like to strip my plants very much. I do however clean up the junk on the bottom of the plant that will never see any light and hang in the dirt. I leaf tuck a lot up to around the 3rd week of flower, then I make some decisions of what needs to go if anything. I usually focus on the inside of the branches.

That plant is going to be a monster. Its going to have a lot of stretch yet. Personally I'd like to see more signs soon of it moving towards flower in the next 5ish days.

Happy with her. Ready for it to stretch and bud. 42 days in. Whats people opinions on stripping. When and how. @Garage_Grower @Fitzy @blue @MesaBoogie View attachment 1235943View attachment 1235944

Looks nice and healthy ... but at 42 days I'd be starting to get concerned about her autoflowering ability.

Some take longer than others .. but here's mine at 42 days.

If it goes another 5 days and isn't flowering, i'd flip it to 12/12 and cross your fingers you have the space! :D

:pass:

Ohhh my !!! , Blue you're gonna scare the poor guy to death with that !! :crying:

Sometimes we get some slow bloomers

Day 41 on this girl
View attachment 1235946

Haha, true - it could just be a 90+ day auto (i guess) - what have you got going thats not quite flowering at 41? ^_^

For @Noideakush .. here's a link to one of my photo journals of an auto that did NOT auto .. I think i got to day 35 before panicking! (not looking to freak you out - just for comparission and trouble shooting)

I would look for signs of ANY flowering and if there is none at all .... :shrug: .. I'd be flipping the lights (personally).

Haha, true - it could just be a 90+ day auto (i guess) - what have you got going thats not quite flowering at 41? ^_^
That was Dinafems Bubba Kush. Here another one Strawberry Nuggets day 41. My plants take after me, we like to be doddlers

41.jpg

For @Noideakush .. here's a link to one of my photo journals of an auto that did NOT auto .. I think i got to day 35 before panicking! (not looking to freak you out - just for comparission and trouble shooting)

I would look for signs of ANY flowering and if there is none at all .... :shrug: .. I'd be flipping the lights (personally).
I had a auto ultimate take 16wks it was very slow to flower but it was 1 of my largest plants indoors period so it's not always ideal to flip light schedule but obviously if she's photo then you will need to but plenty of long flowering autos I've had a few others aswell so if it were me I wouldn't be to concerned yet. @Noideakush does it have pistols showing or is it still in full veg?

Back