When are people swapping nutes from grow to flower. As soon as pistols are seen or once buds start to form. I know to keep a bit of nitrogen going into flower but I'm not really sure or when I get more pk into it @Garage_Grower @Fitzy @blue @MesaBoogie

Typically when the vertical stretch has stopped! I don't think you can peg it down to day number - some will take longer than others. Mine was really fast as started taking flower nutes before 40 days. .. but each plant could be different!

Hope this helps
Blue
:d5:

Typically when the vertical stretch has stopped! I don't think you can peg it down to day number - some will take longer than others. Mine was really fast as started taking flower nutes before 40 days. .. but each plant could be different!

Hope this helps
Blue
:d5:
Yep thank you. I guess the plant still needs the higher amount of nitrogen for the stretch. So far she hasn't blown out but lights still around 19inches off.

Yep thank you. I guess the plant still needs the higher amount of nitrogen for the stretch. So far she hasn't blown out but lights still around 19inches off.
I've noticed that autos need more nitrogen then photos in flower I almost always feed the same I did in veg but add in flower nutes and I slowly decrease the veg nutes over the next few weeks but only after stretch.

The pistols seam to be coming out nicely but the stretch isn't coming along how I thought. Its using approximately 2ltr of water/nutes per day which for me is massive. I normally finish flower using amount but its not blowing up like I thought. Shes still happy as though and can see flowers starting. Very keen to see some buds @MesaBoogie @blue @Garage_Grower @Fitzy
20200927_171753.jpg
20200927_171948.jpg

It's stretching it's bigger for sure again it's not a strain ur fimilar it so that is hard to say again I've had some including a Ripleys og by mephisto take long 15wks only 6.5wks in full flower so it's hard to say also bc of not being fimilar with its growth pattern like I have a blue toof24 I made using mephisto genetics if it takes 70days I screwed up lol or if by day 20 she's only 5 in tall I know it's a bad pheno or something wrong with soil that's wats nice about running 1 strain over and over I grow a bunch of different smoke but many repeats which really help hone in stuff also keep a note book of you plants it can help so much.

It's stretching it's bigger for sure again it's not a strain ur fimilar it so that is hard to say again I've had some including a Ripleys og by mephisto take long 15wks only 6.5wks in full flower so it's hard to say also bc of not being fimilar with its growth pattern like I have a blue toof24 I made using mephisto genetics if it takes 70days I screwed up lol or if by day 20 she's only 5 in tall I know it's a bad pheno or something wrong with soil that's wats nice about running 1 strain over and over I grow a bunch of different smoke but many repeats which really help hone in stuff also keep a note book of you plants it can help so much.

I missed documenting this stage before and my memories that bad I can't remember. I've given her some bud nutes and I'll top her back up tonight with grow. Still undecided whether to go 12/12 on my lights
20200928_105121.jpg
20200928_104439.jpg

I would keep on the veg nutes until it's flowering and wants bloom.

Back