Shes grown 2inches closer to the light today. Maybe the little bloom helped. My humidity is abit all over the place. When do people drop it @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @blue
20200928_192727.jpg
20200928_193136.jpg

Yep - She's getting BIGGER!!

:tonic:

Lowering the humidity is to stop the budz from getting mold. I'd wait for the buds first before loweing (actually .. i have no control in my setup .. so I mainly have a lowish humidity!)

I have a little dehumidifier and I am also going back to a folar spray. Just water in the spray so it normally raises it.

I have a little dehumidifier and I am also going back to a folar spray. Just water in the spray so it normally raises it.
To be honest I've ran in 80% humidity and harvest in that and I lost 0 bud to rot so to me it's just not as important as other things I also only have a intake and exhaust fan no ac or dehumidifier or anything like that to help control it I've gotten around that with good air flow I use fans blowing up through the plants and since I've done this I've only lost around 5grams over the last 2yrs also keep in mind most cannabis is found in places that have high temps and humidity so they can take it no problem but the humidity you want to achieve is 40% to 50% in flower if you can temp and nutes ect are all very important and having the big things within range will make a big difference in quality and quantity

Ok shes definitely stretching. How long does the stretch last or is that like how long is a peice of string. View attachment 1238229

What day are you on now??
It depends from plant to plant ... but for my plants, it's usually during the 40s (days) leaving 25-40 days to finish up. Yours is different though.

I used to reckon my average (normal) autoflower taking 80 days from seed to harvest. More recently i've seen my grows being done in the 60s to 70s. Maybe environment, light type and feeding and genetics are all influnecers in the end result.

What day are you on now??
It depends from plant to plant ... but for my plants, it's usually during the 40s (days) leaving 25-40 days to finish up. Yours is different though.

I used to reckon my average (normal) autoflower taking 80 days from seed to harvest. More recently i've seen my grows being done in the 60s to 70s. Maybe environment, light type and feeding and genetics are all influnecers in the end result.
Day 49 mate

What are peoples thoughts on this.

I don't usually pull leaves unless i think there's going to be problem with airflow (and it would need to be really dense), or the leaf is dead and will pull away with the greatest of ease.

I'm not really into training, as i don't have the time or the space to work.

I think if your still new to growing, keeping it as natural as possible is for the best for the most stress free grow.

Still no flowering at 60 days! either way, she's going to be a monster.

:pass:

Back