Any idea why the plants gone all sad

I'd guess either Temperature (is it colder in there) .. Watering (have you watered too much?) .. or just tired!

I'd guess either Temperature (is it colder in there) .. Watering (have you watered too much?) .. or just tired!
I have a small temp control heater in my tent. The pot was light so I gave her a feed. Unless she was very thirsty. Wonder how long it'll take to bounce back. Wonder how lights off will go

I have a small temp control heater in my tent. The pot was light so I gave her a feed. Unless she was very thirsty. Wonder how long it'll take to bounce back. Wonder how lights off will go

I wouldnt panic so much :D Usually its over attention and too much human interaction thet does a plant in :rofl:

You did well spotting the pot was light .. So it needed watering. Droopy leaves are a sign of under watering and over watering. (although with subtle differences, the over watered leaves look heavier and sometime cabbagey)

The plant looks in overall good health (leaf colour).
Bring on the flowering!!! :d5:

I wouldnt panic so much :D Usually its over attention and too much human interaction thet does a plant in :rofl:

You did well spotting the pot was light .. So it needed watering. Droopy leaves are a sign of under watering and over watering. (although with subtle differences, the over watered leaves look heavier and sometime cabbagey)

The plant looks in overall good health (leaf colour).
Bring on the flowering!!! :d5:
Keen is an understatement. Thanks for all the help. Since my last one through flower I'm adding a tiny bit of silica and potassium so I'm keen for some mega buds

tiny bit of silica and potassium
Tiny sounds good at this phase! I'll quote a scientific passage of some things i've been reading recently regarding Potassium

Many growers add a Phosphorus and Potassium (P/K) booster during all or most of the
bloom phase. This can create significant problems with nutrient uptake that decrease
yield and quality.
Most plants only need small amounts of Potassium during initial
growth and early bloom. Potassium is mostly needed during the ripening and maturation
stages (late bloom).
Excess unused Potassium in the growing medium during the early stages can ‘push’
away nitrogen, calcium, and magnesium. These are some of the most common deficiencies.
Growers can avoid these issues by respecting natural laws and providing the
right balance of nutrients at the proper development stage.

Hope this helps you to not go crazy with the nutes too early! ^_^

Tiny sounds good at this phase! I'll quote a scientific passage of some things i've been reading recently regarding Potassium

Many growers add a Phosphorus and Potassium (P/K) booster during all or most of the
bloom phase. This can create significant problems with nutrient uptake that decrease
yield and quality.
Most plants only need small amounts of Potassium during initial
growth and early bloom. Potassium is mostly needed during the ripening and maturation
stages (late bloom).
Excess unused Potassium in the growing medium during the early stages can ‘push’
away nitrogen, calcium, and magnesium. These are some of the most common deficiencies.
Growers can avoid these issues by respecting natural laws and providing the
right balance of nutrients at the proper development stage.

Hope this helps you to not go crazy with the nutes too early! ^_^
Ah yeah thank you. I'll definitely keep that in mind. This is solvable potash derived from Potassium silicate. Does that sound right.

20201003_201146.jpg
it just looks so sad

This is solvable potash derived from Potassium silicate. Does that sound right.
:help: ... I'm outta my depth! lol ... I honestly don't know!

I use what's in the bottle (often after being advised to use it by awesome growers with amazing journals).
I mostly know how much to use and when to use it.
My bottle is called Dutch Pro Explode

^_^

I have ugandan dollars ... I can wire you the monies ... I just need your..... bank ....account ......details

:pighug:

I'll get you next time, Gadget... Next time !

So. Yesterday she looked sad. So I gave her a feed/water. Today she was almost back to her spruce self.. the pot was light again but everything looked the goods. But now she is looking sad again. Buds are developing nicely so I don't know if she's just tired or if I need to flush her out. Need to get another ppm meter. My last one kinda had an incident where it sat in water. So the hunt will be for one tomorrow. @MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @blue

Back