So my ph has seams to have levelled off at 5.5 after I tried some tricks to bring it back up. I expected to come home today to have a very sad droopy plant but surprisingly it looks ok. And 5.5 I can live with seeing that I'm happy with my ph being between 5.8 and 6.2. The coco is very wet and probably lost a day of growth but on a whole not as bad as I thought. Here she is @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @blue View attachment 1240406
Good job bud and now you know wat it does and honestly you lost more than a day but had it continued it would have dramatically reduced yield the fast you get them on track the better obviously. It being overly wet for a day or 2 isn't a big deal but ur next feed/water should be closer to 6.2ph I've always had best results with 6.0ph personally but that should get it back up a bit more. Great job so far keep it up

Good job bud and now you know wat it does and honestly you lost more than a day but had it continued it would have dramatically reduced yield the fast you get them on track the better obviously. It being overly wet for a day or 2 isn't a big deal but ur next feed/water should be closer to 6.2ph I've always had best results with 6.0ph personally but that should get it back up a bit more. Great job so far keep it up
Thanks mate. The medium is that heavy atm its not funny. Bit of a lesson and to think instead of just doing. That lifting the pot technique when to feed definitely keeps things on track. Although its also shown me I've still got a hell of alot to learn

Thanks mate. The medium is that heavy atm its not funny. Bit of a lesson and to think instead of just doing. That lifting the pot technique when to feed definitely keeps things on track. Although its also shown me I've still got a hell of alot to learn
Nth no one knows too well how things happen and even expert grows have problems they need others advise on and some know wat to do but don't know wats really happening inside the plants we have ideas ect but real studies aren't available so we as growers need to be good @ reaction to wat the plants saying and bc certain deficiencies and such can have similar outward symptoms which is also why we have to be preemptive also to learn wat they want that's why it's recommended to stick with 1 or 2 strains you like then you can learn it and dail into its needs. Anyways I would say 2days 3 tops till back on schedule.

Nth no one knows too well how things happen and even expert grows have problems they need others advise on and some know wat to do but don't know wats really happening inside the plants we have ideas ect but real studies aren't available so we as growers need to be good @ reaction to wat the plants saying and bc certain deficiencies and such can have similar outward symptoms which is also why we have to be preemptive also to learn wat they want that's why it's recommended to stick with 1 or 2 strains you like then you can learn it and dail into its needs. Anyways I would say 2days 3 tops till back on schedule.
I'm getting use to slow plants haha. Just have to get it dried out enough now to get that ph right. I think either today or tomorrow I'll be able to feed her again and bring it up. Definitely one of the dumbest things ive done haha.

Ph is back to 6 on its own. Pots still very heavy. Its stretching more and more. Once the soil dries out ill start giving it a proper flower feed. I think she's had one feed of bloom. Really just going to start off small amounts. I've only fed this plant on growrites half feed recommended amounts. Should I stick to that with the bloom or are plants normally able to take more or less. I'll keep supplementing with go green which I've used some nitrogen and cal mag. @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @Django_TO @Garage_Grower
20201007_181424.jpg

Ph is back to 6 on its own. Pots still very heavy. Its stretching more and more. Once the soil dries out ill start giving it a proper flower feed. I think she's had one feed of bloom. Really just going to start off small amounts. I've only fed this plant on growrites half feed recommended amounts. Should I stick to that with the bloom or are plants normally able to take more or less. I'll keep supplementing with go green which I've used some nitrogen and cal mag. @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @Django_TO @Garage_Grower View attachment 1240685
Ya I would lower veg nutes a bit in half or less and then a half to a quarter of recommended bloom nutes see how she likes it that's kinda how I would go about it.

Really need to invest in a taller tent. I'm out of room. Whoever said autos can't get big hasn't ever grown them or grown them well. Now I really hope I can get this thing to bud nicely. I've trimmed some of the leaves underneath but still thick underneath. Have also done some leaf tucking. Coco was still a little damp so ill feed her again tomorrow. @Garage_Grower @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @Django_TO
20201009_182147.jpg
20201009_182402.jpg

Really need to invest in a taller tent. I'm out of room. Whoever said autos can't get big hasn't ever grown them or grown them well. Now I really hope I can get this thing to bud nicely. I've trimmed some of the leaves underneath but still thick underneath. Have also done some leaf tucking. Coco was still a little damp so ill feed her again tomorrow. @Garage_Grower @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @Django_TO View attachment 1241295View attachment 1241296
Hey if running out of room start break in necks lol but seriously before the stems harden up super crop the tallest branches to be even with the others and that will help with the height. Also ya there are many misconceptions around autos with people saying they are small not potent can't be topped ect but as we know not only is it false but I've smoked many autos that destroyed photo period plants grown with the autos which is generally don't run photos as they arnt any better in my experiance, anyways great job.

Really need to invest in a taller tent. I'm out of room. Whoever said autos can't get big hasn't ever grown them or grown them well. Now I really hope I can get this thing to bud nicely. I've trimmed some of the leaves underneath but still thick underneath. Have also done some leaf tucking. Coco was still a little damp so ill feed her again tomorrow. @Garage_Grower @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @Django_TO View attachment 1241295View attachment 1241296
You can also try to manipulate branches. Just use "wires" to pull them toward the tent poles. I did that last grow.

Back