Under watering is better than over make sure to get a good run off to expell all salt build up maintain ur ph and once u see it starting to swell drop nitrogen a bit and add a touch more flower nutes not crazy they say 200ppm nitro 100p&k is plenty but that everything @ 100% I didn't read the full article that's it basically keep temps good and good air movement. That's it really again it's looking good.

Under watering is better than over make sure to get a good run off to expell all salt build up maintain ur ph and once u see it starting to swell drop nitrogen a bit and add a touch more flower nutes not crazy they say 200ppm nitro 100p&k is plenty but that everything @ 100% I didn't read the full article that's it basically keep temps good and good air movement. That's it really again it's looking good.
Ah yeah. I'll have to up my amount. Its getting 2ltr still daily. I'll try 3 to get run off. I still weigh my pot to see when it needs a water.

Ah yeah. I'll have to up my amount. Its getting 2ltr still daily. I'll try 3 to get run off. I still weigh my pot to see when it needs a water.
Good that's a great way to really track water consumption keep it up its so cool to watch new growers bc you get to see the learning curve I love it and your doing well sending good vibes and karma ur way.

Good that's a great way to really track water consumption keep it up its so cool to watch new growers bc you get to see the learning curve I love it and your doing well sending good vibes and karma ur way.
Thanks man. Thanks also for all the help over my last couple of grows. Still lots to learn but hoping to get some great results

Thanks man. Thanks also for all the help over my last couple of grows. Still lots to learn but hoping to get some great results
That's wat it's all about being helpful and getting results I love afn and hope to be here giving back to are awsome community that's great to me got show love back anytime you need something you know how to get my attention lol. Also there are many ways to skin a cat sorta speak and with cannabis this is also true here but wats cool is trying new things ect failling or have a few issues and coming back and smashing it this grow is the smash it just keep it up she is stacking well and looks healthy so if she stays on track you will see a good yield I will wait 7days before I would guesstimate but she looks solid. Just remember every wk flush it 20% run off max of 25% and she will be fine also a good thing to do is check ph and ppm if you can just to see how much is being eaten and how much is flushed ect great way to track uptake.

Not much has changed. I think the hairs are a little longer but but other then that. She seams happy. No hurrying this girl up
20201015_183137.jpg

Nice photos! :D

She just needs a little more time for the love to surely grow! ^_^

Back