If I recall you're in a coco/perlite mix ? I fertigate daily with this mix to 10% run off when she's this size. And it if was mine I would still be pumping the veg nutes, or some sort of transitional feed for another few days yet. She's got lots of stretch left in her yet.

Last edited:
If I recall you're in a coco/perlite mix ? I fertigate daily with this mix to 10% run off when she's this size. And it if was mine I would still be pumping the veg nutes, or some sort of transitional feed for another few days yet. She's got lots of stretch left in her yet.
Ok. I've been adding my gogreen with my flower nutes as it has nitrogen in it also aswell as calcium magnesium. I'll feed with grow nutes and also have run off tomorrow when the pots light. Also need to adjust my tent as I am losing control of humidity. Seams whenever in flower it sky rockets

So. Yesterday she looked sad. So I gave her a feed/water. Today she was almost back to her spruce self.. the pot was light again but everything looked the goods. But now she is looking sad again. Buds are developing nicely so I don't know if she's just tired or if I need to flush her out. Need to get another ppm meter. My last one kinda had an incident where it sat in water. So the hunt will be for one tomorrow. @MesaBoogie @Fitzy @Garage_Grower @blue
So it sounds like it needs to be watered faster your leaving to long between watering I would feed every other day and water everyday

Ok. I've been adding my gogreen with my flower nutes as it has nitrogen in it also aswell as calcium magnesium. I'll feed with grow nutes and also have run off tomorrow when the pots light. Also need to adjust my tent as I am losing control of humidity. Seams whenever in flower it sky rockets
That happens bc the transproration of the plant so that means it's sweating and the bigger the plant the more it will rise.

Just a note on what Fitzy said, you can't just strait water coco, you need to add at least some cal/mag to it as far as I understand. Personally I fertigate every watering with coco as you are constantly flushing out salts every water. Just keep them low and steady. I've only been growing in coco less then a year so I'm no guru.

Open the tent up and boom. Shes happy again. Wtf
20201005_100506.jpg

Ffs. Yep had a derp moment. Trying to feed with ran off i used veg and bloom nutes. While also using twice as much ph down keep with my usual ratio. Then had to try and get it back up. Well its now up to 5. Its over water. Not transpiring but hopefully by tomorrow when its dried out enough I'll be able to to have the medium corrected. @MesaBoogie @blue @Fitzy @Garage_Grower

So my ph has seams to have levelled off at 5.5 after I tried some tricks to bring it back up. I expected to come home today to have a very sad droopy plant but surprisingly it looks ok. And 5.5 I can live with seeing that I'm happy with my ph being between 5.8 and 6.2. The coco is very wet and probably lost a day of growth but on a whole not as bad as I thought. Here she is @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @blue
20201006_175027.jpg

So my ph has seams to have levelled off at 5.5 after I tried some tricks to bring it back up. I expected to come home today to have a very sad droopy plant but surprisingly it looks ok. And 5.5 I can live with seeing that I'm happy with my ph being between 5.8 and 6.2. The coco is very wet and probably lost a day of growth but on a whole not as bad as I thought. Here she is @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @blue View attachment 1240406

Flowers!! :D Beautful Flowers!!!

I never had any doubts about this Whiddow ... I always knew she was a Champion budster!!! She's a little Auto-Tease

:crying: :crying:

Back