Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Thanks for the reply I new that I guess I'm over thinking it a little.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

You might find it a bit crowded with 6 plants in a 2X4.

Will be interesting to say the least.

Yes you will want your RH up at first.

:pass:
Yeah I have a hard enough time with 2 in a 3x3 lol but they are photos.

:pass:
Instead of raising the RH in the whole tent you should be fine just putting humidity domes made from plastic bottles over the seedlings.
That's what I do

And so shall I. [emoji4]
Best advice I can give you: When you start them, don't over think it. Remember it is a weed and it wants to live. Don't over water them. The soil needs to dry out in between feedings so the roots can get their oxygen, and go deeper into the soil. If you're always afraid of what will go wrong, you start trying to fix things that don't need fixing, and that is what actually creates the issues lol. I think you'll do great!

What is this grower growing?
BUDDHA SEEDS - ASSORTED AUTO: 10 AUTOFLOWERING SEEDS FROM VARIOUS STRAINS IN 1 PACK.

In this 'Assorted Auto' mix from Buddha Seeds you will find one seed from each of these strains:

White Dwarf: White Dwarf from Buddha Seeds is the result of crossing 2 strong cannabis indica's and a hint of ruderalis to make White Dwarf an autoflowering marijuana variety.

Red Dwarf: Another great autoflowering cannabis strain from Buddha Seeds: Red Dwarf. Red Dwarf produces smelly, strong and solid marijuana in only 2 months. From seed to harvest!

Deimos: Deimos is an autoflowering cannabis strain with Northern Lights genetics in her line up. Deimos has been inbred for 7 generations to make her fully autoflowering. Great strain from Buddha Seeds.

Syrup: Syrup from Buddha Seeds is an autoflowering cannabis seed that produces sweet buds in only 60 days. From seed to harvest!

As extra you will receive 6 seeds from different 'Buddha Seeds' strains that will be in the market in the future or experimental hybrids. These seeds are introduced in a single tube without identification.

The seeds from this awesome Assorted Auto mix are all 100% feminized and autoflowering. The total growing time after seeding vary between 50-55 days until 80-85 days. Perfect for the impatient, beginning grower, as well as for the more experienced growers.

What is this growers setup?

Contents:

- Kind LED K3 L600 Grow Light
- Gorilla Grow Tent – 2ft X 4ft
- Titan Controls Apollo 8 -- 24 Hour Dual Timer
- Active Air 4 inch In-Line Fan 165 CFM
- Black Ops Carbon Filter 4 in x 12 in 200 CFM
- Grow Crew 1/8" Ratchet Light Hanger (Pair)
- Black Lightproof Ducting w/Clamps

Temperature Range: 72-82°F during lights on and 66-70°F during lights off
Root Zone Temperature: 67-68°F
Room Humidity: 40-60%
Light Cycle Length: 18 hours on, 6 hours off

Really nice man, gonna follow you...just got me a new 2 X 4 tent as well...except I'm running T5's ....will be cool to see how you do your 2x4

Back