Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Just to be clear there are no seeds in the tent. This is the warm up.. I just put the lights on the timer tonight.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

12:00 temps and rh
baeecd4cdd6ce364630b6e814c8930ce.jpg

It seems to be stable .[emoji573]

The light is 41.5 inches from the floor. The light has been on for about 4 hrs.

12:00 temps and rh
baeecd4cdd6ce364630b6e814c8930ce.jpg

It seems to be stable .[emoji573]
Good temps, good setup. Now it's time to dive in! I'm subbed and there's a lot of wonderful people here to give you great advice along the way! I use kind soil and roots organics as well.

Fan speed controller set to just touch
990bd9309dda8b1b5125a3681d7a8eff.jpg
green.

Good temps, good setup. Now it's time to dive in! I'm subbed and there's a lot of wonderful people here to give you great advice along the way! I use kind soil and roots organics as well.
Thank you that means a lot. All in do time my friend [emoji12] . My girls should be at my door any day now. For now I'm saving all the information on testing the grow space. Do I need to bring my rh up to 70 when I start my seeds or can I do as it sits from 12:00's readings?

I was thinking that but I will have 6 plants some will be done faster then the others but what do I know I'm New to this But why not? Lets see what happens.

Thank you that means a lot. All in do time my friend [emoji12] . My girls should be at my door any day now. For now I'm saving all the information on testing the grow space. Do I need to bring my rh up to 70 when I start my seeds or can I do as it sits from 12:00's readings?
Instead of raising the RH in the whole tent you should be fine just putting humidity domes made from plastic bottles over the seedlings.

Last edited:
Back