Indoor Water only with kind soil - 6 autoflowering strains, 6 pots and 600 led watts in a 2 x 4 x 5'8 tent

Good luck! Whatcha growing?
AUTO DARK PURPLE

OG KUSH CROSSED WITH A FIRST GENERATION PURPLE KUSH AUTO THEN REWORKED THROUGH FIVE GENERATIONS WHILE CAREFULLY PRESERVING THE CHARACTERISITIC SWEET KUSH AROMA AND THE PURPLE COLOUR OF THE BUD CLUSTERS WHICH OCCURS IN PRACTICALLY 100% OF CASES. THE RESULT IS A COMPACT, FIRST GENERATION AUTO WITH A PERFECT CANOPY SIZE MAKING HER IDEAL FOR A DISCREET URBAN BALCONY WHILE THE PURPLE LEAVES PROVIDE A DEGREE OF CAMOUFLAGE.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk

AUTO DARK PURPLE

OG KUSH CROSSED WITH A FIRST GENERATION PURPLE KUSH AUTO THEN REWORKED THROUGH FIVE GENERATIONS WHILE CAREFULLY PRESERVING THE CHARACTERISITIC SWEET KUSH AROMA AND THE PURPLE COLOUR OF THE BUD CLUSTERS WHICH OCCURS IN PRACTICALLY 100% OF CASES. THE RESULT IS A COMPACT, FIRST GENERATION AUTO WITH A PERFECT CANOPY SIZE MAKING HER IDEAL FOR A DISCREET URBAN BALCONY WHILE THE PURPLE LEAVES PROVIDE A DEGREE OF CAMOUFLAGE.

2645d853da907eaf2c2e0ef34f055477.jpg

This is the only strain I know what it is. The other 5 will be a surprise [emoji12]

Nice choice you will like

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Temps and Rh

The lights will be on for 18 hours a day starting at 8pm and off for 6 starting at 2pm. As of now I'm fine tuning the grow space.
8pm the starting point was temps @ 70 degrees with a 68 rh. Fans on it's lowest settings on speed controller.
9pm temps @ 77 degress with rh at 64
10pm temps @77 degrees with 60 rh. I turned fan speed up a little to keep temps down
11pm temps are @ 75 with 56 rh the inside monkey fan is off.

Today is Monday June 6 2016

The back of the tent is open almost all the way to allow air to come in the tent.
b9fea9cf131d35ee8a113aae2ae5da51.jpg

Back