Indoor Kindbud grows Frosty gelato by growers choice

Oh yeah, I think I mentioned that I found a little spot of mold on the middle right tent girl. Clipped it off last week and removed the spot. Had about a gram and a half left from that top . Set it hanging on the edge of a solo to dry and just tried a hit. Holey crap, it’s good! And tasty. I mean, a tester 3+ weeks from finish… they are gonna be bangin!

Harvest OD #2 (right)Day 84 New
Decided to harvest the “kernel” OD Frosty Gelato. Was fearful that if I left her I was gonna lose a lot of yield to budrot. I’d already clipped the top and cut out the rot, but trimming I found two more small spots. She didn’t produce a lot due to the bud structure but still excited to try it… wondering if the effect will be the same as the other 5 that have the tight bud structure… that will have to wait til the review.
IMG_4151.jpeg
IMG_4152.jpeg
IMG_4153.jpeg
IMG_4154.jpeg
IMG_4155.jpeg
IMG_4156.jpeg
IMG_4157.jpeg
IMG_4158.jpeg
IMG_4159.jpeg
IMG_4160.jpeg

Approx 92 cm tall or just over 3’

Harvest ID middle rt Day 85 New
So, downstairs checking the girls… the same FG in the middle had some mold webbing on it! So she is getting the chop rt now!
IMG_4161.jpeg
IMG_4162.jpeg
IMG_4163.jpeg

Bud was removed and destroyed before pic (duh, Obviously) lol

Harvesting 2 more of them today… the one in the right back has mold in the top bud. So the front and back are coming down later today. Millie one has a week or two to go before chop… if it makes it that far without mold.
IMG_4179.jpeg
IMG_4180.jpeg
IMG_4181.jpeg
IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_4183.jpeg
IMG_4184.jpeg
IMG_4186.jpeg
IMG_4187.jpeg
And the one OD will prob get the chop next Wednesday after I get back from St Lawrence.
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4175.jpeg
IMG_4176.jpeg

That’s all for now til I start carving!

Got em trimmed and are hangin.

Reactions: JAB
Awesome grow! I got some Original Oreoz from GrowersChoice.nl, they claim it hits up to 37%thc. Your plants look nice way to go!

Awesome grow! I got some Original Oreoz from GrowersChoice.nl, they claim it hits up to 37%thc. Your plants look nice way to go!
Thank you sir, yeah they claim high on this one as well. Like 31% or so. Can’t wait!

I've grown several of their strains, frosty gelato and Brain Damage. Both excellent

Back