Indoor Kindbud grows Frosty gelato by growers choice

Day off today, due to beryl rain coming. I finally got around to reinstalling my HLG 600 rspec… in the other tent!!! Don’t worry, I removed the Mars hydro FC-E 4800 from the other tent (which got the 600 rspec) and installed it in the auto tent over the Frosty gelatos, and two other plants. It looks better but will cut my height by about a foot. Don’t think it’ll out perform the 600 rspec but my belief is it’ll perform better for the autos.
IMG_3774.jpeg

That’s all for now, just wanted to update with the light switcheroo!

Got preflower on the front two. I’ll take pics tomorrow.

Day 39! Day 36 was the day I noticed preflower on 3 of the 4 girls in the tent. Haven’t seen them on the OD plants though.
IMG_3804.jpeg
IMG_3808.jpeg
IMG_3805.jpeg
IMG_3809.jpeg
IMG_3806.jpeg
IMG_3810.jpeg
IMG_3807.jpeg
IMG_3811.jpeg

And the OD plants
IMG_3793.jpeg
IMG_3794.jpeg
IMG_3795.jpeg

Tent girls are at 2.5 gpg mc

Day 46 for out and in plants. All but the short one in the tent and the short one OD are showing pistils. They have done their stretching (maybe a little more to go) and are looking mostly good. The tent controller (inkbird) was holding the temp at 75 (keeping the extractor off) so an adjustment there activates the ex fan at 71 now. This’ll cut down on the humidity and hopefully purge some of the excess water collecting in pans. Will prob have to suction them out with the manual transfer pump.
IMG_3853.jpeg
IMG_3854.jpeg
IMG_3855.jpeg
IMG_3856.jpeg
IMG_3857.jpeg

That’s all for now folks…

Day 53 for the Frosty gelato girls indoors and outdoors. Indoor, they are at 3.5 gpg Megacrop and temp is at 72F. I will have to adjust the light/fan positioning as they are close to touching the light and fan is in the way! I will get pics uploaded later when the error gets fixed

Day 53 for the Frosty gelato girls indoors and outdoors. Indoor, they are at 3.5 gpg Megacrop and temp is at 72F. I will have to adjust the light/fan positioning as they are close to touching the light and fan is in the way! I will get pics uploaded later when the error gets fixed
IMG_3875.jpeg
IMG_3876.jpeg
IMG_3877.jpeg
IMG_3878.jpeg
IMG_3879.jpeg

They are the right side of tent and the runt in the back center

Day 60 for the indoor and outdoor Frosty Gelatos! Looking like the tent girls will be finished before the OD ones. The short squat one has flower tufts now so a little behind the others… and will not get near as tall. The leader in the beginning (tent) has now dropped to third place (bronze) .
IMG_3969.jpeg
IMG_3970.jpeg
IMG_3974.jpeg
IMG_3971.jpeg
IMG_3975.jpeg
IMG_3972.jpeg
IMG_3976.jpeg
IMG_3973.jpeg
IMG_3977.jpeg

And the OD girls…
IMG_3964.jpeg
IMG_3965.jpeg
IMG_3966.jpeg
IMG_3967.jpeg
IMG_3968.jpeg

I am thinking these ones will go 90+ days… that’s all for now folks.

@Sawney_bean , I haven’t forgotten about you and your genetics! I’ll be doing a tent full this next round of at least 3 different cultivars and documenting their progress in a journal.

@Sawney_bean , I haven’t forgotten about you and your genetics! I’ll be doing a tent full this next round of at least 3 different cultivars and documenting their progress in a journal.
I may have different genetics in the states you don't have mate 🤔
I sent some a couple months ago so there may be something you prefer to grow.
I'm currently growing a full mix of my stuff so you may see something on my page you like ?
You got a nice selection at the moment 👌

Back