Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Currently Smoking
Hot.
Hello everyone, friends old and yet to be....to "Vapo Grows....Strawb Nugs":toke:.......im going to be carrying on with my usual theme of irregular oopdaattteeeaah's and losing interest around halfway thru...then coming back with a strong finish when she starts to bulk up:crying:.......I soaked the seed for 24hrs in tapwater .....she is under 315w CMH on a 20/4 shine schedule...nutes are yet to be announced(pending!)....she will be living in a 7.6 litre fabric pot and canna coco/perlite mix, with a transp!ant around Day 10:eyebrows:...ok now you know the details:bighug:....ok im goin to put some tags out but first, when I looked today this one had a tail out about 5mm already....she seems keen lol:crying:....so in going to top and mainline/manifold this one....show her the blade haha:tang:...
@archie gemmill @hairyman @jingo @mephisto @Dudeski @Spanglish @BCBudlady @Eclectic Elle @Mizzo81 @Maria Sanchez @blue @Mossy @Taipan @Samwell @bushmasterar15 @stedimed @mcpd_refugee .....thats all i can remember for now:peace::note:more when she breaches:smiley1:

Hope you get the coloured pheno pal,,,,, just coz the ones I seen are drop dead gorgeous
:smoking:

:pass:

I was gifted a strawberry nuggets but I too scared to drop it in case it flops ,, still getting a high ratio of the so called dampening off :shrug:

Anyways good luck pal :pop:

Cheers for the tag bro this will be fun, have loved every single Strawberry Nuggets is have seen grown out so far and as Hairy mentioned those colour phenos are just stunning.

Will be along for the ride and the occasional ramble ;)

Thanks Vapo! Looking forward to watching you grow this one out. The nuggets look so fantastic, I hope you get a nice strong pink pheno.

Hello everyone, friends old and yet to be....to "Vapo Grows....Strawb Nugs":toke:.......im going to be carrying on with my usual theme of irregular oopdaattteeeaah's and losing interest around halfway thru...then coming back with a strong finish when she starts to bulk up:crying:.......I soaked the seed for 24hrs in tapwater .....she is under 315w CMH on a 20/4 shine schedule...nutes are yet to be announced(pending!)....she will be living in a 7.6 litre fabric pot and canna coco/perlite mix, with a transp!ant around Day 10:eyebrows:...ok now you know the details:bighug:....ok im goin to put some tags out but first, when I looked today this one had a tail out about 5mm already....she seems keen lol:crying:....so in going to top and mainline/manifold this one....show her the blade haha:tang:...
@archie gemmill @hairyman @jingo @mephisto @Dudeski @Spanglish @BCBudlady @Eclectic Elle @Mizzo81 @Maria Sanchez @blue @Mossy @Taipan @Samwell @bushmasterar15 @stedimed @mcpd_refugee .....thats all i can remember for now:peace::note:more when she breaches:smiley1:
Wish you amazing bud on this one! Got one going at about 38? Days. Beauty! Glimpse into the good things to come!

Attachments

• F813FFB4-1C9F-4595-9F86-C657665AA680.jpeg
    F813FFB4-1C9F-4595-9F86-C657665AA680.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 309
Back