4/20 Hyde Park
Hey All - just a reminder for those of you near London - the annual 4/20 starts at Hyde Park at Midday.
If it is sunny, it is a good day with loads of stoners wandering around hyde park having a good old smoke :headbang:

A list of the other events this year here in Blighty - I went to Product Earth Last year and was very pleasantly surprised

Has anyone grown any autos' in a 7gallon pot and had good results?

Has anyone grown any autos' in a 7gallon pot and had good results?
hey hey @DeanOnAuto - I did a living soil run with big pots, it was OK - it being OK was more to do with my inability to grow in soil - from memory some of the pots were 56 litre and some were 30litre which is about 7gallons I think. In that set up the larger pots gave out better plants :pass:

hey hey @DeanOnAuto - I did a living soil run with big pots, it was OK - it being OK was more to do with my inability to grow in soil - from memory some of the pots were 56 litre and some were 30litre which is about 7gallons I think. In that set up the larger pots gave out better plants :pass:
How much of a yield did you get compared to a 3 or 5gallon pot? :pass:I normally average 6-10z dry of a 3g plant in a 2x4 but I think it should be possible to get bigger pots in there and perhaps gain an extra 5z a run, rather then going smaller and just having more pots.

Day 37 for the Dutch Passion Kerosene on the left, she topped herself and produced two kolas at the 5th node.

The other girl is also a Dutch Passion strain but an Ultimate on day 35, all happy and healthy. They've been fed just plain water up until day 27 in the Biobizz light mix. This is the first time using the awesome Rain Science bags, I can't wait to see the final results.

A big thanks also to @Del boy :toke: for the RS bags which replaced some that never turned up from a fake Hydroshop..

Attachments

• wide37.jpg
    wide37.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 10
  • Day37KC.jpg
    Day37KC.jpg
    586.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Day 35 UT.jpg
    Day 35 UT.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 10
Day 37 for the Dutch Passion Kerosene on the left, she topped herself and produced two kolas at the 5th node.

The other girl is also a Dutch Passion strain but an Ultimate on day 35, all happy and healthy. They've been fed just plain water up until day 27 in the Biobizz light mix. This is the first time using the awesome Rain Science bags, I can't wait to see the final results.

A big thanks also to @Del boy :toke: for the RS bags which replaced some that never turned up from a fake Hydroshop..
Its good to see them being used very intrested in seeing how big they get in them 3 gallon :thumbsup:

Back