Day 53 for the Dutch Passion Extreme

51EX.jpg

53KC.jpg

Day 53 for the Kerosene Krash
53cka.jpg

53ckb.jpg

I'm going to give them their last defol later today and then we should be good till the end.

What do you think of the rain sci pots so far ??
They're awesome m8, I'm not using as much water as I thought I would need either. I would say the size of the plants in the 3g are on par with what my Lechuzas deliver in 13litres of medium. I'll be rotating them into my grow for sure. :toke:

They're awesome m8, I'm not using as much water as I thought I would need either. I would say the size of the plants in the 3g are on par with what my Lechuzas deliver in 13litres of medium. I'll be rotating them into my grow for sure. :toke:
Glad you like them thay are 2 1/2 uk gallon 11LTR 3 usa gallon :thumbsup: mine are 2 usa gallon pot which is 1.6 uk gallon i love them :thumbsup:

Glad you like them thay are 2 1/2 uk gallon 11LTR 3 usa gallon :thumbsup: mine are 2 usa gallon pot which is 1.6 uk gallon i love them :thumbsup:
They definitely grow a larger plant then their plastic counterparts or any fabric offering, 10/10

Is anyone here running Mars Hydro gear? They have contacted me on another forum and want to give me a TSW2000 to journal a grow under. They want 3 posts a week for the full run. I've also negotiated one of their extractor fans with a temp/humidity controller. Has anyone got experience with either of these? I don't want to fuck up my grows by being greedy with kit and then find out it's shit!
I'm surprised they went for me but I am a prolific poster!

Back