Is anyone here running Mars Hydro gear? They have contacted me on another forum and want to give me a TSW2000 to journal a grow under. They want 3 posts a week for the full run. I've also negotiated one of their extractor fans with a temp/humidity controller. Has anyone got experience with either of these? I don't want to fuck up my grows by being greedy with kit and then find out it's shit!
I'm surprised they went for me but I am a prolific poster!
All their kit will work, the TSW2000 will grow a decent plant. I actually won a complete grow kit of them last year but there was no caveat on doing a grow luckily. It's all still in the box lurking around as back up units...

All their kit will work, the TSW2000 will grow a decent plant. I actually won a complete grow kit of them last year but there was no caveat on doing a grow luckily. It's all still in the box lurking around as back up units...
Yeah, I think the light will be great in my 2x4 with autos. I usually don't go over 100w anyway with 24 hours lighting that's enough DLI in my experience. I like the wide spread of the diodes compared to the single bar LED I have now. I was more asking about the fan and controller TBH?

Yeah, I think the light will be great in my 2x4 with autos. I usually don't go over 100w anyway with 24 hours lighting that's enough DLI in my experience. I like the wide spread of the diodes compared to the single bar LED I have now. I was more asking about the fan and controller TBH?
It will do the job just fine, perfect for 2x4 and the controller for the fan speed is reliable, from what I can tell. When my Rhino gives up the ghost, I'll be running the Mars 4" I have.

Thanks for the response. Fingers crossed it all works out.
Whila I have your ear, can anyone recommend a brand of EWC (Earth worm castings)? I'm after some good fresh stuff with lots of microbial life. The wormganix stuff I got off Amazon seems ok but looking to replace it

Thanks for the response. Fingers crossed it all works out.
Whila I have your ear, can anyone recommend a brand of EWC (Earth worm castings)? I'm after some good fresh stuff with lots of microbial life. The wormganix stuff I got off Amazon seems ok but looking to replace it
Try Living Soils, I rate all their stuff. They do complete dry amendments for Autos

Try Living Soils, I rate all their stuff. They do complete dry amendments for Autos

Thanks for this, I'd forgotten about them. I think I used them before to get whole malted barley which they don't seem to do now.
I'll give it a try https://livingsoilsfertiliser.com/collections/photoperiod/products/wormcasts?variant=41057380106406

Thanks for this, I'd forgotten about them. I think I used them before to get whole malted barley which they don't seem to do now.
I'll give it a try https://livingsoilsfertiliser.com/collections/photoperiod/products/wormcasts?variant=41057380106406
They still have the Barley :jointman:

They still have the Barley :jointman:

I can only see the malted barley powder on there but I purchased the whole grains before and ground my own in a coffee grinder. Apparently there are more enzymes that way to kick in flowering

My tiny craft grow is going well. 2 plants in a 2x4, one Blackberry Kush from Sensi and a (Fugue State × Forum Stomper) bx Forum Stomper freebie from Mephisto. I'm still running the organic soil mix and pretty much giving water only apart from the odd bit of aloe and a bit of a topdress of malted barley powder. They are close to 60 days now. The FS is going to be mega:
IMG_4913.JPG

The BBK smells so sweet! Not a huge yielder but these buds are super tasty.
IMG_4914.JPG

Has anyone seen RustyStarbuck72?

Back