Here are a couple of my photo no 1 cheese puffs zheetos and the back one sssc strawberry chemdawg and last but not least are Alfie at the farm and after he come home fucked View attachment 1582613View attachment 1582614View attachment 1582615View attachment 1582616
Brilliant plants m8 glad you liked growing the zheetoes I have to wait abit b4 I pop mine the sssc strawberry chem looks epic to that’s one I’ve not grown but I think I need to after seeing the bk left one in your tent

Film gummy night tonight and some hippos for the munchies that are to follow faking love those hippos when I’m stoned swear they put crack in em coz I can’t get enough
A762C339-3BC0-49A9-8B4B-E8493389BADA.jpeg
A2FF1BC3-ECF8-40DA-972C-1EB4AAFBE096.jpeg
8F6CAB91-9AC2-478E-AE5B-96B6925E29A7.jpeg

Brilliant plants m8 glad you liked growing the zheetoes I have to wait abit b4 I pop mine the sssc strawberry chem looks epic to that’s one I’ve not grown but I think I need to after seeing the bk left one in your tent
Out of my cheese puff zheatoes 2 out of 5 beans popped I told them so there sending me more as I think he may want me growing lots more but I hope to get a full tent on my next run
The garden looks great and Alfie has grown into such a handsome lad.
Dean he's a awesome pup mate and he's nearly 8 months old now .also in my garden I'm on biotabs but organics it's hard to juggle but I'm learning

Out of my cheese puff zheatoes 2 out of 5 beans popped I told them so there sending me more as I think he may want me growing lots more but I hope to get a full tent on my next run

Dean he's a awesome pup mate and he's nearly 8 months old now .also in my garden I'm on biotabs but organics it's hard to juggle but I'm learning
2 out of 5 is not good I hate starting seedlings always think I’ve killed em b4 they show it’s nerve racking when them little beans cost as much as they do have you seen the price of the King Kong gorilla glue x cheese x white widow like £137.99 for 5 seeds that’s extreme if you ask me. Them gummy’s were great ate everything in the house watched 2 films and ended up going to the 24 hour garage for coco pops n milk giggling like twats at 2 in the morn.

Back