I'm currently hammering season2 MW2 & WZ,
I’m on MW remastered ps4 atm, personally I didn’t really play COD after they released MW the first time around lol

Hey dudes. I sorted my critter/seedling issues (after 4 dead seedlings) by tossing out 20 gallons of my beautiful-looking organic soil mix, bleaching the entire tent and everything in it. I'm sure it was salvageable but I don't have the time to fuck about. I only grow 2 at a time to keep self-sufficient and my time at home is at a premium because of work, Luckily I had another 15 gallons mixed up and stored away so I was able to do all that sanitising and get the soil back in and seeds into wet tissue all on the same day.
Both are now though thankfully! I have an Auto Blackberry Kush from Sensi (the most flavourful plant I've ever grown), and a Mephisto freebie, (Fugue State × Forum Stomper) bx Forum Stomper.

PS: If anyone is interested in some extremely good advice around organic soil mixes for autos, LST, etc, this thread is absolutely amazing, and the guy is super helpful and friendly: https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/automatics-make-good-organic-sinse.1477069/

Here are a couple of my photo no 1 cheese puffs zheetos and the back one sssc strawberry chemdawg and last but not least are Alfie at the farm and after he come home fucked
20230408_105936.jpg
20230408_105856.jpg
IMG-20230409-WA0001.jpg
20230411_204916.jpg

Back