Let top soil dry out and bottom feed lots of fly paper and maybe a layer of sand or make something to block access to the top of pots. Little flying fuckers
Another main reason is where u get it from if they don’t store it well?

Anyone had to deal with fungus gnat larvae? I've used BTI but can't get rid of the fuckers!

How many doses have you given? It takes a little for the bacteria to activate in the soil, then the larvae have to eat it, and then die from it. It may require several spaced out waterings with BTI to eliminate them all.

Day 29 - nearly half way

It's a little jungle in there. I can't see the floor now. @Sawney_bean do you normally defoliate at beginning of preflower?

Today, I setup the ventilation properly and it's all working now. Had to have things at funky angles to keep the diffuseair hanging in the centre but it's all done now.

Autopot is getting turned on once lights come on at 4pm today.

Couple of light out pics.

IMG_20230224_153844.jpg

IMG_20230224_153909.jpg

Just got a gimbal so might fire up another update tonight with a little video.

Qb

Day 29 - nearly half way

It's a little jungle in there. I can't see the floor now. @Sawney_bean do you normally defoliate at beginning of preflower?

Today, I setup the ventilation properly and it's all working now. Had to have things at funky angles to keep the diffuseair hanging in the centre but it's all done now.

Autopot is getting turned on once lights come on at 4pm today.

Couple of light out pics.

IMG_20230224_153844.jpg

IMG_20230224_153909.jpg

Just got a gimbal so might fire up another update tonight with a little video.

Qb
If you have a good set up it's not a issue. Defol the large fan leaves.

Thanks for the feedback on the soil critters. I have been dosing with BTI a few times now plus I added some spinosad I forgot I had. I got the microscope out earlier and all I can see is potworms and springtails which are supposed to be ok. I'm guessing I killed this round of the fungus gnat larvae. A few flyers on my sticky traps but certainly not a lot of them. I just planted two sprouted Forum Stomper seeds so wish me luck.
PS my soil is home made organic and this is my second run.

hello all - hope you are all tickety boo! :cheers:

If you are in to the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), we are likely to get some glimpses tonight and over the next couple of days, obviously N.I and Scotland will have the bet view, but last night Oxfordshire and Kent saw the lights.
Wrap up a fattie and take a walk up a hill see what you see :pass:

Day 32

The defol yesterday hasn't phased them at all. In fact theyve emptied the tray overnight. Tank needs to be filled up again. Maybe only 20 litres at a time.

IMG_20230227_180234.jpg

Qb

Back