Result @St. Tom you'll have a nice return on that investment already. :toke: Physical gold is always a winner ;). I like Silver to, it has a possible 10X return over the next 5years ;), always good to spread out risk.
don't get me wrong I haven't got a massive amount but I've always used it as emergency bail out money and years ago id pawn it for 3 quid a gram and its 5 times nearly that now also UK or eu @Cultivators come on folks dutch passion seeds are top tier you don't want to miss this

don't get me wrong I haven't got a massive amount but I've always used it as emergency bail out money and years ago id pawn it for 3 quid a gram and its 5 times nearly that now also UK or eu @Cultivators come on folks dutch passion seeds are top tier you don't want to miss this
I'd be all over this myself but I already have a couple of Dutch Passions finest for my next run, :vibe:

Id love to get back on the grow and shows but I’m full up until at least October.
And anyone in doubt, I can personally say that DP genetics are strong af. If you can for it then go for it!

Good day UK growers hope all is well.so another 5 days later for my @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar . Buds getting harder by the day .she is still budding strong ,so another week of feed she will have and see what she looks like in another 5 days.she is trouble free and very happy.
View attachment 1492002View attachment 1492003View attachment 1492004
High times ahead;) keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)
How the fuck do you do this mate? Absolute genius!

Hello fellow growers just a bit of wonder what root stuff do ppl use i.e ryzotonic/root builder what is your go to root nute's and why?? or is all snake oil??
Thanks
Dell :thumbsup:

Not used ryzotonic yet or any specific root building product.
For my roots I brew my compost teas and powdered microbe teas. I can't wax lyrical enough about how much improvement compost teas made to my garden. No ph issues, no deficiencies, no bud rot, lower EC levels, lusher plants, increase in turps and tricombs production.

Back