I love the illusion of choice, they're all WEF members, following the great reset, there's not even an outsider running :crying: In this instance all roads lead to the abattoir:face:

True.. hasn't this been the case for so many years already? Politics is bullsht anyway... just there to make the common folk think they have something to say, while in fact it are still the same families/businesses that make the plans

About those WEF members, look at us in the Netherlands and see where it has taken us.. morons really, what I still can't believe is that people still keep voting for these idiots. I really wonder if things will ever change.. and if it does, if it still will be in time to actually make a change...

We are operating in such a narrow window now, where technology/ai will keep the rich in their seat indefinitely

China 2.0 :dizzy:

Good morning UK growers, you know what time it is

20220725_083604.gif

True.. hasn't this been the case for so many years already? Politics is bullsht anyway... just there to make the common folk think they have something to say, while in fact it are still the same families/businesses that make the plans

About those WEF members, look at us in the Netherlands and see where it has taken us.. morons really, what I still can't believe is that people still keep voting for these idiots. I really wonder if things will ever change.. and if it does, if it still will be in time to actually make a change...

We are operating in such a narrow window now, where technology/ai will keep the rich in their seat indefinitely

China 2.0 :dizzy:
The mainstream propaganda channels here in the UK are not even reporting the plight of the Dutch farmers. The markets at the moment are so highly leveraged and to cap it all, additional penalties will then be applied to those very same farmers in September for not hitting quotas laid out by the EU, which can never be achieved if you cull 40% of your heard/flock. It's total madness but this is all orchestrated to bring in Centralized Digital Currency, social credit score and the biggest scam so far created by these maniacs, the Carbon Tax hussle.

My advice for anyone wanting to listen is buy some extra food, at least two months worth and get some decentralised currency, Monero/Dero are bomb proof even in this world of shit coins and hyper inflation.

Last edited:
Day 23 for my heirloom Mazar seeds. Only got 5 lady's out of 13, one fully hermied on me. Not overly surprised as these are pretty well much land race seed from the Afghan hills. Chances are their gentics never seen an LED light or even been grown inside

20220725_183959.jpg

Here's the boys over growing thier space

20220725_185140.jpg

This is the male that I have my eye on for now

20220725_185256.jpg

Good day UK growers hope all is well.so another 5 days later for my @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar . Buds getting harder by the day .she is still budding strong ,so another week of feed she will have and see what she looks like in another 5 days.she is trouble free and very happy.
DSC_0111~2-03.jpeg
DSC_0112~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0113~2-01.jpeg

High times ahead;) keep it green growers, keep safe and happy growing every1;)

Checking up on the girls.
All courtesy of our delightful sponsors: @Dank Nuggets and @Sawney_bean -- cheers guys!

Cute couple set 1: Lecter + Strawberry/Blue Nuggets
View attachment 1491571

Cute couple set 2: Lecter + Strawberry/Blue Nuggets
View attachment 1491572

Cute couple set 1: Two Lecters
View attachment 1491573

Tiny Lecter that was completely root-bound for weeks before planting out, and then munched to near death by slugs:
But the frost!
View attachment 1491574

Happier and healthier older Lecter
View attachment 1491575

View attachment 1491576
Maybe a bit of color coming through here.
Colder nights may bring some fun!

Another pair totally root-bound for weeks before planting out.
Not sure what she is, Nugget, Purple Moon Rock, Lecter, ... something else??!
Tiny, but damn, the frost on that lower one is bad-ass!
View attachment 1491577

Another older cute couple of Lecter ladies:
View attachment 1491578

View attachment 1491580

View attachment 1491581

Happy end to the weekend!

Peace and love,
~MJS
:love:
The lecters are a strong plant
I've got one outside sitting and its growing well.
So she's had 3 full tabs but she's a 15 litre pot and a very hungry girl and thanks for the pointers Bob

There looking banging again now and if you went with biotabs that should keep them fed for a long time as my pic from yday was grown the same lightmix soil and biotabs. @Dell boy well done for trying new things
Thanks mate,
I've dropped a biotab into one off the lecters tonight to see how i get on,
Been using my Landrip self irrigation system thats for drippers for hand feeds and its made life real easy to water them all, especially the ones at the back row,
Just stick a the tubing pipe in the Res and hold the button for 2secs and it pumps a nice slow flow over the soil,
Cant set up my dripper system yer untill I feel they can be more independently watered with equal amounts going them.
So for now its hand watering for abit more

Back