The lecters are a strong plant
I've got one outside sitting and its growing well.

Thanks mate,
I've dropped a biotab into one off the lecters tonight to see how i get on,
Been using my Landrip self irrigation system thats for drippers for hand feeds and its made life real easy to water them all, especially the ones at the back row,
Just stick a the tubing pipe in the Res and hold the button for 2secs and it pumps a nice slow flow over the soil,
Cant set up my dripper system yer untill I feel they can be more independently watered with equal amounts going them.
So for now its hand watering for abit more
I'm very fond of the biotabs bro they make life very easy and OK I don't get the big huge plants I get with coco but still decent and heres my mid chop moby dick auto pic
20220725_153418.jpg

Hello fellow growers here are my 2 girls in the idoo i toped them lol they are growing which is a miracle with all the ph issues that i have sorted now they are small but looking a bit sht but its all for fun :smoking:
IMG_20220726_104334.jpg

IMG_20220726_104356.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

The mainstream propaganda channels here in the UK are not even reporting the plight of the Dutch farmers. The markets at the moment are so highly leveraged and to cap it all, additional penalties will then be applied to those very same farmers in September for not hitting quotas laid out by the EU, which can never be achieved if you cull 40% of your heard/flock. It's total madness but this is all orchestrated to bring in Centralized Digital Currency, social credit score and the biggest scam so far created by these maniacs, the Carbon Tax hussle.

My advice for anyone wanting to listen is buy some extra food, at least two months worth and get some decentralised currency, Monero/Dero are bomb proof even in this world of shit coins and hyper inflation.

Yeah that is definitely the case, they want full control of all the currency, people and land. When that social crediting score becomes normalized it will be the death of a free system... and only a handful people will still be able to bend those laws and use the system to their own advantage. And we all don't need that smart crap, that is the worst of it. People get pushed into believing we do...

When these moments of power control happened in the past there would always be a moment that the general public wouldn't take it anymore and follow up with a revolution, now we are so caught up in getting on with our lives, and being busy with our online, social lives (especially the younger generations) that they probably don't even need to fear a revolution anymore in the future. And the technological gap between the rich and the poor is becoming increasingly bigger so even when the time comes, they have equipment that is very useful to even stop protests before they happen or get too much traction... Besides that they make sure we get flown into a made up crisis after crisis.. until there is nothing left but debt...

I fear something like Elysium or Altered Carbon becoming reality in the next 40-100 years.
But only when we let them carry on like this...

Yeah that is definitely the case, they want full control of all the currency, people and land. When that social crediting score becomes normalized it will be the death of a free system... and only a handful people will still be able to bend those laws and use the system to their own advantage. And we all don't need that smart crap, that is the worst of it. People get pushed into believing we do...

When these moments of power control happened in the past there would always be a moment that the general public wouldn't take it anymore and follow up with a revolution, now we are so caught up in getting on with our lives, and being busy with our online, social lives (especially the younger generations) that they probably don't even need to fear a revolution anymore in the future. And the technological gap between the rich and the poor is becoming increasingly bigger so even when the time comes, they have equipment that is very useful to even stop protests before they happen or get too much traction... Besides that they make sure we get flown into a made up crisis after crisis.. until there is nothing left but debt...

I fear something like Elysium or Altered Carbon becoming reality in the next 40-100 years.
But only when we let them carry on like this...
You're 100% spot on, however I think the time line could be much sooner. Ultimately for our consciousness it doesn't matter, it's all about the experience we signed up for :crying: :crying:

Last edited:
I think you're 100% spot on however I think the time line could be much sooner. Ultimately for our consciousness it doesn't matter, it's all about the experience we signed up for :crying: :crying:
talk about getting currency I've been storing bits of gold since about the year 2000 but I agree with everything you and Antonio say also thanks @DCLXVI for the rep

Royal Haze auto wk4 flower buds just stacking and starting to swell, my 1st growing and well impressed with the DWC system, its alot to take in as a newbie, but once you get fingers wet, you soon pick things up as you go, which will make the next alot easier, so hope everyones well happy growing to my UK buddies here on the page

20220724_164648.jpg20220726_175943.jpg

1658856378722.png

@Antonio_DutchPassion Needs you............if you have a growing spot August/Sept and would like to grow New Dutch Passion crosses...

Auto Mimosa Punch and Auto Trichome & Cream Please check the Cultivators Tag and let me know......... :headbang:

talk about getting currency I've been storing bits of gold since about the year 2000 but I agree with everything you and Antonio say also thanks @DCLXVI for the rep
Result @St. Tom you'll have a nice return on that investment already. :toke: Physical gold is always a winner ;). I like Silver to, it has a possible 10X return over the next 5years ;), always good to spread out risk.

Back