Good morning AFN...

20220727_082523.gif

Result @St. Tom you'll have a nice return on that investment already. :toke: Physical gold is always a winner ;). I like Silver to, it has a possible 10X return over the next 5years ;), always good to spread out risk.
I am all over the gold and silver - every year I would get 100g bar for each of my little people for their birthdays for when they are older - money is a waste of time, there will come a time when money has to be backed again to give it a value. The central banks that are neither government run or banks will continue to as long as every country on earth is in debt to their Kabal. The money in our wallets is nothing but paper these days with no actual physical unit of value stored in return.
Antonio is bang on with respect to the past, people would have started a revolution, but years and years of 1984 style brainwashing, and a constant climate of fear has finished the game in my mind - the conversion of people to sheep is complete and in my mind, now there is nowt we can do about it.

well except grow lovely buds

I am all over the gold and silver - every year I would get 100g bar for each of my little people for their birthdays for when they are older - money is a waste of time, there will come a time when money has to be backed again to give it a value. The central banks that are neither government run or banks will continue to as long as every country on earth is in debt to their Kabal. The money in our wallets is nothing but paper these days with no actual physical unit of value stored in return.
Antonio is bang on with respect to the past, people would have started a revolution, but years and years of 1984 style brainwashing, and a constant climate of fear has finished the game in my mind - the conversion of people to sheep is complete and in my mind, now there is nowt we can do about it.

well except grow lovely buds
You're absolutely over the mark. :toke: I do believe we can change this time line we're on though. I'm actually very positive that ground is being gained. So many people have been enlightened thanks to their overly played tip toe tyranny game.:jointman:

Hello fellow growers won a new light on ebay at the bargain price of £37 so going to build a new cuboard for my solos and 1Ltr pots
View attachment 1493014
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
New adventures always a joy. Hope she brings u some frosty smoke;) all the best from me,happy growing every1;)

Hello fellow growers won a new light on ebay at the bargain price of £37 so going to build a new cuboard for my solos and 1Ltr pots
View attachment 1493014
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
Mcguiver there or is it Mcgruber lol nice.

You're absolutely over the mark. :toke: I do believe we can change this time line we're on though. I'm actually very positive that ground is being gained. So many people have been enlightened thanks to their overly played tip toe tyranny game.:jointman:

Yeah mate I agree, we can definitely still change it.. there is a narrow window though and now is the time to act. Give them a few more years/decades and everything is wrapped up.. unfortunately we all get squeezed into a different strangehold that we forget that together we are still stronger than them!:stir:

I do agree with @Zaaboot too, men turned into sheep nowadays and I can't say I do anything in my power to change it, I'm aware of it since my childhood but caught up in the day-to-day hussle to try doing both what I like, enjoy life and make enough pee's to make ends meet. And not get super frustrated and angry what is happening all over the globe, which I definitely had when I was 10-15 years younger.

Trying to stay more positive you know, and hopefully inspire others in doing what they like too! And there is always hope of better times ahead, more and more is coming to the light and people becoming aware.. its a slow process but its definitely happening!:d5:

Back