Yeah mate I agree, we can definitely still change it.. there is a narrow window though and now is the time to act. Give them a few more years/decades and everything is wrapped up.. unfortunately we all get squeezed into a different strangehold that we forget that together we are still stronger than them!:stir:

I do agree with @Zaaboot too, men turned into sheep nowadays and I can't say I do anything in my power to change it, I'm aware of it since my childhood but caught up in the day-to-day hussle to try doing both what I like, enjoy life and make enough pee's to make ends meet. And not get super frustrated and angry what is happening all over the globe, which I definitely had when I was 10-15 years younger.

Trying to stay more positive you know, and hopefully inspire others in doing what they like too! And there is always hope of better times ahead, more and more is coming to the light and people becoming aware.. its a slow process but its definitely happening!:d5:
There's more of us than we think, the light is indeed flooding through to those that are ready and want to receive it. :bighug:

Just a question to all you lovelies, who here uses a lot of CBD and who has had covid?

The reason for asking is that I have an immuno deficiency, it got me started growing weed back in the day with the aim of self medicating and reducing the amount of cytotoxic drugs I was prescribed - it certainly worked, and now I only take medication to treat the ailments brought about by the angry drugs as a kid.
Anyway, fast forward to now and Covid in all its right should have crippled me just by looking out the window....so far, I have not contracted it even though my partner has and we live in the same house. It could just be pot luck, but I feel that I consume lots of CBD over the span of each day and have done so for a very long time.

With that in mind I will leave this article here https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2022.870787/full

Interesting to hear

Have you...

20220728_091201.gif

Eric and Ernie have

Just a question to all you lovelies, who here uses a lot of CBD and who has had covid?

The reason for asking is that I have an immuno deficiency, it got me started growing weed back in the day with the aim of self medicating and reducing the amount of cytotoxic drugs I was prescribed - it certainly worked, and now I only take medication to treat the ailments brought about by the angry drugs as a kid.
Anyway, fast forward to now and Covid in all its right should have crippled me just by looking out the window....so far, I have not contracted it even though my partner has and we live in the same house. It could just be pot luck, but I feel that I consume lots of CBD over the span of each day and have done so for a very long time.

With that in mind I will leave this article here https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2022.870787/full

Interesting to hear
I'm confident that CBD/CBG works for many aliments. I personally don't take any Big Pharma medicine and over the last 5 years have worked on improving my Biology to avoid having to fix it. I could talk about health and well being for eons but this thread would be 1000+ pages. I believe that humanity was hoodwinked a while back with Germ Theory,(clues in the title...) Terrain medicine is nature in its raw essence and there is no lie in nature. I can honestly say that working in close personnel contact with the public over the last three years was no problem for me. I never wore a mask or used bacterial hand gel, I shook the hand of everyone that offered it....(fist bumps are reserved for the prison system)

I've managed to avoid the Covaids and haven't had a sniffle since my regime changed. I'll leave this here for anyone wanting to dive a bit deeper....

Last edited:
I thought I would mention C60 to you guys. :bighug:

This product has been instrumental to my regime, the whole family has it including the dogs. I have posted this else where but my puppy had recently developed a tumour, (a collection of un organised cells) This was diagnosed by a vet in a white lab coat for £165, two slides and a biopsy. They wanted to operate quite quickly, I replied that I wanted to treat her myself as an invasive operation was last case scenario for us. The vet just looked at me as if I was some sort of muppet.

I treated her with 2ml C60 twice a day and topically used 6%hydrogen peroxide again twice daily on the area. The mass shrunk from a grape to a peanut within a week and now it has totally disappeared. Lets just say the man in the white coat was a little stumped when I took her back :crying:, now lets get back to growing :toke:

Hello fellow growers how soon can you change to bloom nute's as i have a N overdose there nearly showing pistols so can i go with bloom nute's
or just lightin the grow nute's ???
happy groeing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

I thought I would mention C60 to you guys. :bighug:

This product has been instrumental to my regime, the whole family has it including the dogs. I have posted this else where but my puppy had recently developed a tumour.(A collection of un organised cells) This was diagnosed by a vet in a white lab coat for £165, two slides and a biopsy. They wanted to operate quite quickly, I replied that I wanted to treat her myself as an invasive operation was last case scenario for us. The vet just looked at me as if I was some sort of muppet.

I treated her with 2ml C60 twice a day and topically used 6%hydrogen peroxide again twice daily on the area. The mass shrunk from a grape to a peanut within a week and now it has totally disappeared. Lets just say the man in the white coat was a little stumped when I took her back :crying:, now lets get back to growing :toke:

Any pictures of the exact oil u used,I think every human on earth should use it daily. Pharmaceutical company's would collapse.cause we would never be I'll.thanks for sharing;) happy growing every1;)

Any pictures of the exact oil u used,I think every human on earth should use it daily. Pharmaceutical company's would collapse.cause we would never be I'll.thanks for sharing;) happy growing every1;)
This is the exact product I use, suspended in Hemp Seed Oil, it's not cheap but health has no cost.

Hello fellow growers how soon can you change to bloom nute's as i have a N overdose there nearly showing pistols so can i go with bloom nute's
or just lightin the grow nute's ???
happy groeing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:
Hey Dellboy - if needed they can go on to bloom a little early coupled with the Ntox you should have minimal negative effects, I have done it a couple of times (granted with Photosensitive plants) where I ran out of grow nutes so flipped to 12/12 and changed the nutes the same day, and only required minor adjustments to see them through healthy

Day 28 for the Chocolate Kush and Jack Herer, both due a defol soon. The middle girl is the Dos-Si-Dos on day 40, defolled day 35 and again will get stripped when stretch has finished. Luckily the stem I snapped on the Herer has recovered with just the loss of a few minor leaves, I was worried there for a minute.

Day40:28.jpg

Back