Hey Dellboy - if needed they can go on to bloom a little early coupled with the Ntox you should have minimal negative effects, I have done it a couple of times (granted with Photosensitive plants) where I ran out of grow nutes so flipped to 12/12 and changed the nutes the same day, and only required minor adjustments to see them through healthy
Thank you for your reply :thumbsup:

Some slightly better quality pics from Tue that I meant to post.

Jack Herer Day 26

Jack 26.jpg

Chocolate Kush Day 26

Choco 26.jpg

Dos-Si-Dos Day 39

Dos 39.jpg

This is the exact product I use, suspended in Hemp Seed Oil, it's not cheap but health has no cost.

Had a good old read up on that stuff, very interesting indeed and completely new to me - thank you DOA, going to grab a bottle

Had a good old read up on that stuff, very interesting indeed and completely new to me - thank you DOA, going to grab a bottle
It has definitely worked for me and a noble prize winner to boot, funny how this product is not readily discussed by the mainstream....:eek1:

Just a question to all you lovelies, who here uses a lot of CBD and who has had covid?

The reason for asking is that I have an immuno deficiency, it got me started growing weed back in the day with the aim of self medicating and reducing the amount of cytotoxic drugs I was prescribed - it certainly worked, and now I only take medication to treat the ailments brought about by the angry drugs as a kid.
Anyway, fast forward to now and Covid in all its right should have crippled me just by looking out the window....so far, I have not contracted it even though my partner has and we live in the same house. It could just be pot luck, but I feel that I consume lots of CBD over the span of each day and have done so for a very long time.

With that in mind I will leave this article here https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2022.870787/full

Interesting to hear
I think, unfortunately, the legal status of cannabis around the world has prevented lots of good research work into the many beneficial compounds contained within. Probably no coincidence given the power of big pharma.

I found this book very interesting.
20220726_093230.jpg

Good day growers hope all is well.i came home from work to find a lovely little package from @Antonio_DutchPassion u legend;) very much appreciated.already got my lightmix at the ready.stay tuned folks.some more big ladies to come;)
DSC_0111~2-04.jpeg
DSC_0112~2-02.jpeg

Some sweet new packaging from Dutch passion.top class;) happy growing every1;)

Back