Thanks mate, I might experiment with one to get a bit of confidence over them lol
Your girl looks great, did u use the starting line up or just the LM & tabs?
So she's had 3 full tabs but she's a 15 litre pot and a very hungry girl and thanks for the pointers Bob

There looking banging again now and if you went with biotabs that should keep them fed for a long time as my pic from yday was grown the same lightmix soil and biotabs. @Dell boy well done for trying new things
Dells contraptions class man, definitely gets the brain going tho, dam u @Dell boy
Stop showing me ur cool shit haha

16 x Sawney's beans in a 80cm square tent.. day 23..
16585797604254060554405440616234.jpg

Hello had a bit of a fck up well a learning curve i will call it i have only 2 left
1. PH changes happen fast
2.topping to early girls dont like it
3.leave them the fck alone and stop fiddling with them
Lol here are the girlsi have left i will be putting the next new ones in to fck about with now i have sorted the cages out and will be able to get them out with not damaging the roots
View attachment 1490862
View attachment 1490863
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

It's all about trial and error this game bro as u know.. Good luck with the new ones :pighug:

Thanks mate, I might experiment with one to get a bit of confidence over them lol
Your girl looks great, did u use the starting line up or just the LM & tabs?

Dells contraptions class man, definitely gets the brain going tho, dam u @Dell boy
Stop showing me ur cool shit haha
I would buy the starter kit its got everything in it you need it comes in a box also here's the vid I followed
16 x Sawney's beans in a 80cm square tent.. day 23..
View attachment 1490925
holy fuck sog that's going to be awesome

I would buy the starter kit its got everything in it you need it comes in a box also here's the vid I followed

holy fuck sog that's going to be awesome

They even have a new kit. The Discovery Pack. It got everything the Starter Pack has, but added to that Silicium Flash, Boom Boom Spray and Bio PK 5-8.
The only thing I would add is the PK Booster Compost Tee. I'm brewing one Tee of 20L a week and feed it to the flowering plants. None of them have complained about it and the soil looks mega healthy :thumbsup:

They even have a new kit. The Discovery Pack. It got everything the Starter Pack has, but added to that Silicium Flash, Boom Boom Spray and Bio PK 5-8.
The only thing I would add is the PK Booster Compost Tee. I'm brewing one Tee of 20L a week and feed it to the flowering plants. None of them have complained about it and the soil looks mega healthy :thumbsup:
That's a really good price as I forgot I've also got the pk and boom boom stuff but I still think if your on a budget the stater pack will get you right through your grow

Bustin for one of these bro.. joints and bongs are wrecking me much as I love them.. but just havent accepted the price tag yet lol I'm workin on it though.
Mate its money well spent (I'm not endorsing btw!). I've had it just over 24hrs and enjoyed a loveley smoothe hit of the whole fruit from what looks like a small cap every time, hosed and lovin it so far...

Being the stoner that I am, I snapped one of my main stems. I taped her up yesterday to find it had unraveled from the heat this morning. I patched it again with a match stick, I should of done this initially, hopefully that branch will pull through now but it's looking very sorry for itself. :sadcry:

Back