Bustin for one of these bro.. joints and bongs are wrecking me much as I love them.. but just havent accepted the price tag yet lol I'm workin on it though.
I dont do the baccy dude and the brothernlaw was down and introduced me and I loved it. It's definitely cheaper when you dont have to pay to fill it, that's what I'm telling myself anyway...

I dont do the baccy dude and the brothernlaw was down and introduced me and I loved it. It's definitely cheaper when you dont have to pay to fill it, that's what I'm telling myself anyway...
mate I absolutely love my vapes and that's a banging choice you've made I've not got that but I have 5 others that I've collected over the last 5 years .also here's some pics from the 2x2 autotent the big moby dick is on biotabs and 74 days old
20220722_224635.jpg
20220722_224709.jpg
20220722_224558.jpg

@Dell boy How's the wee hydro babies doin?? Have I missed any recent pics?? Blown away by that wee machine!
Hello had a bit of a fck up well a learning curve i will call it i have only 2 left
1. PH changes happen fast
2.topping to early girls dont like it
3.leave them the fck alone and stop fiddling with them
Lol here are the girlsi have left i will be putting the next new ones in to fck about with now i have sorted the cages out and will be able to get them out with not damaging the roots
IMG_20220723_103244.jpg

IMG_20220723_103252.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Hello had a bit of a fck up well a learning curve i will call it i have only 2 left
1. PH changes happen fast
2.topping to early girls dont like it
3.leave them the fck alone and stop fiddling with them
Lol here are the girlsi have left i will be putting the next new ones in to fck about with now i have sorted the cages out and will be able to get them out with not damaging the roots
View attachment 1490862
View attachment 1490863
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
Would love to try this mate looks interesting

Hello it gives you a good insight into how hydro works it's good fun and you have some thing to muck about with instead of keep going in your grow room :smoking:
I'm gona set up a growing area in my cabin, in a disused shower room.
Its about 4x5 with shower in one corner,
Thinking now what to grow and how to dow it, can make a drain table that runs to shower drain.
Might try some hydro type fruit growing too but just thinking shit atm
BUT NOT FOR WEED definitely as much as I'd love to.

That Moby Dick looks awesome partner :shooty:
Them BioTabs work like a charm!!!
So she's had 3 full tabs but she's a 15 litre pot and a very hungry girl and thanks for the pointers Bob
There looking banging again now and if you went with biotabs that should keep them fed for a long time as my pic from yday was grown the same lightmix soil and biotabs. @Dell boy well done for trying new things

Back