I also had great success with Dutch Passion Auto Mazar.
Was my best plant that year, out of eight strains total.
Survived the tropical heat and massive humidity.
Shot up really tall, maybe 1.3m high or so.
Tight buds but no bud rot, unlike many of the others.
Very impressive strain.

Day 9
Got a few with minor yellowing on the leafs,
would that mean the lightmix was abit hot?
Got my Biotabs here and ready to drop them in the pots but the slight yellow got me worried that if I put them in now it might be too hot and think hold back another week or a few days before I add them.
20220721_145238.jpg
20220721_145056.jpg
20220721_144102.jpg
20220721_144117.jpg

Day 9
Got my Biotabs here and ready to drop them in the pots but the slight yellow got me worried that if I put them in now it might be too hot and think hold back another week or a few days before I add them.View attachment 1490046View attachment 1490047View attachment 1490048View attachment 1490049
are they different strains also the biotabs take a long time to break down and the light mix should keep them fed for at least a couple of weeks so I wouldn't be putting your biotabs in just yet but I will tag @Bob's Auto's .also here are my 2 fastbuds solo cups getting close to the finish for my UK homies

20220718_164128.jpg
20220718_164417.jpg

Day 9
Got my Biotabs here and ready to drop them in the pots but the slight yellow got me worried that if I put them in now it might be too hot and think hold back another week or a few days before I add them.View attachment 1490046View attachment 1490047View attachment 1490048View attachment 1490049
Are u using biobizz lightmix soil? If yes.then just use water don't need any feed until about day 30.not to hot for seedlings.its pure magic for plants;) happy growing every1;)

Are u using biobizz lightmix soil? If yes.then just use water don't need any feed until about day 30.not to hot for seedlings.its pure magic for plants;) happy growing every1;)
I've done this same grow 3 or 4 times now and never any issues before like this,
The other grows I used just biobizz Bloom & Alg a mic, with good results.
I Don't feed until around day 20ish.

Wanted to try the just water approach this time with the Tabs only, so set up a drip system to do the watering for me.
I did test it out the other day about premature so I think that's the priblem.

Getting growers doubts about changing my style now and thinking I should stick to what I know. Lol

I've done this same grow 3 or 4 times now and never any issues before like this,
The other grows I used just biobizz Bloom & Alg a mic, with good results.
I Don't feed until around day 20ish.

Wanted to try the just water approach this time with the Tabs only, so set up a drip system to do the watering for me.
I did test it out the other day about premature so I think that's the priblem.

Getting growers doubts about changing my style now and thinking I should stick to what I know. Lol
All u need to do is buy a bag of biobizz lightmix soil.and grow some girls.will change Ur growing game forever;) promise u that;) happy growing every1;)

All u need to do is buy a bag of biobizz lightmix soil.and grow some girls.will change Ur growing game forever;) promise u that;) happy growing every1;)
I use it every time and think is excellent stuff, scared to use the biotabs now,
Lol incase it fry them

Good job on the lightmix.must be you then haha.Have u ever tried advanced nutrients,sensi grow and bloom?;) Happy growing every1;)
Think that's the stuff @hope2grow was saying to me about.
I'm dying to try all these different nutrients but don't want to mess things up,
Thats why I've been on the biobizz Bloom for years lol
Don't know what to do now as was defs ups for the tabs but that voice in my heads saying.
Not to use them and use bottled nutrients instead.
Must look at sensi again and see if I can get the gonads to change my nutrients at last,
But saying that I've no problems with biobizz bloom and Alg-a-Mic and like the results I get but still would love to be able to get them that bit better. A few ppls said about sensi now so I think my next grow will include that nutrient range.

Think that's the stuff @hope2grow was saying to me about.
I'm dying to try all these different nutrients but don't want to mess things up,
Thats why I've been on the biobizz Bloom for years lol
Don't know what to do now as was defs ups for the tabs but that voice in my heads saying.
Not to use them and use bottled nutrients instead.
Must look at sensi again and see if I can get the gonads to change my nutrients at last,
But saying that I've no problems with biobizz bloom and Alg-a-Mic and like the results I get but still would love to be able to get them that bit better. A few ppls said about sensi now so I think my next grow will include that nutrient range.
Hello green planet nute's so easy and the plants love it i get waht you are saying i was the same swapping from canna to green planet but so glad i did it has change my growing for the better just go for it i am glad i did :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you grow nice girls so it will be easy for you :smoking:

Back