Good day growers,so 8 days later, @DutchPassionTony @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar. Really loving life.this plant is a heavy feeder to keep her green, as her buds fill in firm frosty and fast;) cnt be bad. Gota love growing weed;)
DSC_0109-01.jpeg

DSC_0110-01.jpeg
DSC_0111~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0112-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers;) happy growing every1;)

Going into flush mode with these four white widow autos on the start of week 11. Read an article that says that WW can be tricky in appearance and remain much whiter than other strains, so I am judging their curliness that I can trigger the last 9 days of flush under lights... Fingers crossed they get cooked properly. The odour is intense and breaking through two filters around the house LOL

Chopped! Couldn't wait any longer, just 11 days to vacation. 6 days of Dragon flush, one round of water flush and the end. Trimmed fan leaves and larger suger leaves, spread buds and inspected them all - super dense growth, almost squeezed on top of each other with zillion baby leaves squashed between buds, but no signs of mold even though humidity was almost never under 50 percent.
Hung invidiual branches to dry in the grow tent, but thinking that I don't have time for slow dry, plus, humidity and hear are unmanageable - it is either 20C with 60 percent without dehumidifier or 24C and 50 percent with it. Which evil is lesser???
I may just trim them wet today, pack them into paper bags and let them dry with dehumidifier at 24C. No idea.

Oh, I was curious the potency of this first grow, so picked up 20g of undeveloped lower branches with tiny unripened flowers and sugar leaves. Maybe a few grams of lowest grade weed after drying in the oven. Made 8 choco muffins out of it, split half of one with my wife, and got couch locked for 5 hours. Never expected that potency out of left over rubbish.

Thank YOU all for tips and support!!!! Couldn't have done it without you.

Attachments

• IMG_20220710_120224-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220710_120224-01.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220710_120342-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220710_120342-01.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
Never expected that potency out of left over rubbish.

Thank YOU all for tips and support!!!! Couldn't have done it without you.

This why I keep and process all my larf and shake into rosin and hash. Still plenty of ripe trics on those suger leaves and plenty of potency in the larf.

Good day growers,so 8 days later, @DutchPassionTony @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar. Really loving life.this plant is a heavy feeder to keep her green, as her buds fill in firm frosty and fast;) cnt be bad. Gota love growing weed;)
View attachment 1484824
View attachment 1484825View attachment 1484826View attachment 1484827
Keep it green growers;) happy growing every1;)

I've got 13 original heirloom Mazar from Afghan Selection taken from thd fields just going into week 2 of flower. Should know in the next few days how many boys or girls I have. I'm mainly looking for a boy to cross into my mothers and my fav Mazar lady.

I've got 13 original heirloom Mazar from Afghan Selection taken from thd fields just going into week 2 of flower. Should know in the next few days how many boys or girls I have. I'm mainly looking for a boy to cross into my mothers and my fav Mazar lady.
Good luck with the crossing pal;) very good times ahead.happy growing every1;)

Thanks bro.its great to be back and see some top growers still on there A game.top class.all the best from me and happy growing every1;)
also bro have you seen how many views this threads had that's some kick-arse nos

Back