Is there any grow and show coming up could do with some beans just realised they must have gone with my kit I was hoping to be ready to go by tomorrow. Haha sods law hey

thanks growbro i do love a solo cup here are some other finished from the last few months

dinafem solo cups (1).jpg

dinafem solo cups (2).jpg

dinafem solo cups (3).jpg

fastbud zkittles solo.jpg

fastbuds six shooter.jpg

mephisto fantasimo solo.jpg

zamnesiapurple couscush solo.jpg

I really want to do this! How often do you water your medium? I'm guessing they dry out a lot quicker? I see myself doing this with Photos just vegged for 3 weeks?

Maybe 10 cups with drip feeds.

Lovely stuff!

I have a client who shelled out 80 hundred for a Jet-Stream, concierge service :crying:
That just shows what kind of event its become since the 90s. Its just for a small slice of the public now. Only the middle class are aloud to watch music and culture live.
I find that very sad.

I say we rush that fence again and let the working class back in.

I really want to do this! How often do you water your medium? I'm guessing they dry out a lot quicker? I see myself doing this with Photos just vegged for 3 weeks?

Maybe 10 cups with drip feeds.

Lovely stuff!

Same here, never done the solo cup challenge.

Hey shall we put together a UK solo cup challenge for shits and giggles.
tumblr_oh38qn4L7V1r1ult6o1_500.gif

I'm about to pop some Menphisto

Same here, never done the solo cup challenge.

Hey shall we put together a UK solo cup challenge for shits and giggles.
View attachment 1482685

I'm about to pop some Menphisto

Yes I think we should! :D I got a couple mephisto infants growing too! Apparently were getting 4 weeks of a crazy heatwave incoming. Can't wait! Going to use it to veg the babies out

I've got some Mephisto to get going early August, never done it but could solo cup the freebies for a laugh...

Perfect, let's see how many more chime in and I will get a thread going.

Back