Ah reading 96 the famous Underworld set. We broke in for the Saturday drop a load of acid and lost the plot. I came home with my nose ring and mate had his nipple pierced.
Good Times

Glastonbury 97 and 98 where some of the best years of the 90s. I was part of that crowd who pushed the fence down in 98.
I Got back stage pyramid in 98 or 99 can't quite remember witch year. Met the drug dealer for radio one and spent most of the the night with the radio one crew. Zoe ball can realy pack it back like a trooper. Had a pint with John peal. I had the bollocks to Ask Tory Amos for dance and I got to see a personal DJ set by the chemical brothers from behind the decks.
Good Times.
Underworld, amazing man, to this day
Ah reading 96 the famous Underworld set. We broke in for the Saturday drop a load of acid and lost the plot. I came home with my nose ring and mate had his nipple pierced.
Good Times

Glastonbury 97 and 98 where some of the best years of the 90s. I was part of that crowd who pushed the fence down in 98.
I Got back stage pyramid in 98 or 99 (could have even been 2000) can't quite remember witch year. Met the drug dealer for radio one and spent most of the the night with the radio one crew. Zoe ball can realy pack it back like a trooper. Had a pint with John peal at the bar. I had the bollocks to Ask Tory Amos for dance (she said no but gave me a kiss on the cheek) and I got to see a personal DJ set by the chemical brothers from behind the decks.
Really Good Times.
Underworld in the tent 96 is still up there dude, started the day with the Butthole Surfers I think, but it all blurs...
Probably got into Glasto on the back of you guys, remember getting caught once and trying again further round with success. Sounds like you maxed out the experience!

Underworld, amazing man, to this day

Underworld in the tent 96 is still up there dude, started the day with the Butthole Surfers I think, but it all blurs...
Probably got into Glasto on the back of you guys, remember getting caught once and trying again further round with success. Sounds like you maxed out the experience!

Play it loud

Play it loud

Quality dude, brings it back. How'd you find that so quickly? Brilliant build to res and then into cowgirl... I was sitting near an exit by the end then watched trainspotting I think...

Quality dude, brings it back. How'd you find that so quickly? Brilliant build to res and then into cowgirl... I was sitting near an exit by the end then watched trainspotting I think...

Found it a few years back, it's been on my listening rotation for a bit.
Res has to be my all time fav dance track, born slippy is not far behind.
It was definitely one of those zeitgeist moments in music to part of. The Train Spotting album was the one album that everyone in our crowd owned.

I maybe going for a day not sure if I will camp. Music not quite to my tastes. I do like Morcheba though.
What's style does your mate play?
House, funk, soul and everything in between.:vibe:

Not been able to get in since they built that wall higher.

Glastonbury is an experience to be had. It can be an amazing place but it also can be hell for some.
I'm just glad I got to enjoy it during the hedonistic days of the 90s when some of the most memorable headliners played. Also back then it was a little dangerous and full all walks of life. You had to keep your wits about your self at times especially in the traveller field.
Now it's just full middle class students and 30/40 something who can afford the tickets.
Nothing wrong with that but I feel it excludes a wide slice of the public.

Not not saying that I wouldn't go back I just can't afford it. You need a small fortune once your inside.
It is an amazing place to experience.
I have a client who shelled out 80 hundred for a Jet-Stream, concierge service :crying:

Good Times

I Got back stage pyramid in 98 or 99 (could have even been 2000) can't quite remember witch year. Met the drug dealer for radio one and spent most of the the night with the radio one crew. Zoe ball can realy pack it back like a trooper. Had a pint with John peal at the bar. I had the bollocks to Ask Tory Amos for dance (she said no but gave me a kiss on the cheek) and I got to see a personal DJ set by the chemical brothers from behind the decks.
Really Good Times.
The was nothing quite like the 90's, I loved it.:yay:

Hello all got a new smoke gadget today its a Budbomb i must say it is a very good pipe very well made nice solid and under £20
View attachment 1477998View attachment 1478000
you put the core in the freezer for 10 mins or so you dont have to but it makes the smoke nice and cool so you can rip the shit out of it without coughing nice and it has a nice taste when you slow pull through it you get about 6 hits from one bowl and it gets you high as fck
Happy toking you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
Love the sound of that bro, cheers for the info mate

Back