Good day fine growers.i have not been online or posted for some time.but growing is my passion.and I'm back to share my growing days with u all;) I have continued to grow.some neglected grows,some loved grows.currently growing some nice ladies.but my focus is on the only girl I'm training . @Antonio_DutchPassion @DutchPassionTony automazar.she was topped young and later Lstd.few defols upto now .she has slowed in stretch and buds beginning;) the standard beast methods;) here she is today.quite a beauty;)
View attachment 1480742View attachment 1480743View attachment 1480744View attachment 1480745View attachment 1480746View attachment 1480747
Keep it green growers,happy growing every1;)

Hey m8.. Great to see you back on.. that's a lovely big girl.. Great stuff :worship: :d5:

Yes the boys.. rustyz back. Il be set up in the. Next week or so. One of my lights has arrived. Police took my last setup because of a bitter ex so I've opted for a phlizon 6500 beast if it's even as good as my old bestva pro 4000 il be over the moon.. but I've also treated myself to telos 0008 which will be here Monday.. this time round will be a 4 plant rdwc and possibly 2 small nft systems.. keep an eye out for my thread once I get started.. Il tag the usual lads I've spoken to on here but I'd be more than happy for the rest of the group tag along and see if I can top my 21.5oz or completely fuck shit up hahahaha.. good to be back guys

Yes the boys.. rustyz back. Il be set up in the. Next week or so. One of my lights has arrived. Police took my last setup because of a bitter ex so I've opted for a phlizon 6500 beast if it's even as good as my old bestva pro 4000 il be over the moon.. but I've also treated myself to telos 0008 which will be here Monday.. this time round will be a 4 plant rdwc and possibly 2 small nft systems.. keep an eye out for my thread once I get started.. Il tag the usual lads I've spoken to on here but I'd be more than happy for the rest of the group tag along and see if I can top my 21.5oz or completely fuck shit up hahahaha.. good to be back guys

Great to see you back fella.. tag me in when your threads up :d5:

Good day fine growers.i have not been online or posted for some time.but growing is my passion.and I'm back to share my growing days with u all;) I have continued to grow.some neglected grows,some loved grows.currently growing some nice ladies.but my focus is on the only girl I'm training . @Antonio_DutchPassion @DutchPassionTony automazar.she was topped young and later Lstd.few defols upto now .she has slowed in stretch and buds beginning;) the standard beast methods;) here she is today.quite a beauty;)
View attachment 1480742View attachment 1480743View attachment 1480744View attachment 1480745View attachment 1480746View attachment 1480747
Keep it green growers,happy growing every1;)

Hey @Autobeast how you been doing growmie. Looking good as always sir still rocking those lady's.
I've found my way back to AFN after a 2yr break. I should never have left.
So good to see you surfaced as well
Here passing the doob
tumblr_mddcnpH4de1qjczh3o1_500.gif

Tag me in please, love a good show

Hey @Autobeast how you been doing growmie. Looking good as always sir still rocking those lady's.
I've found my way back to AFN after a 2yr break. I should never have left.
So good to see you surfaced as well
Here passing the doob
View attachment 1480993
Hi mate,life has been a rollercoaster with COVID. When COVID first hit ,I lost my job.then just been in temp jobs trying to better my situation and find some sort of normality again.landed job of a life time 3 weeks ago. So a very bright future and a very good stable very well payed job. Only way is up now.i havnt been online for a longtime. It's good to be back online and doing what I enjoy the most .sharing the love of the magical cannabis plant;) all the best from me pal.happy growing every1;)

Hi mate,life has been a rollercoaster with COVID. When COVID first hit ,I lost my job.then just been in temp jobs trying to better my situation and find some sort of normality again.landed job of a life time 3 weeks ago. So a very bright future and a very good stable very well payed job. Only way is up now.i havnt been online for a longtime. It's good to be back online and doing what I enjoy the most .sharing the love of the magical cannabis plant;) all the best from me pal.happy growing every1;)

Realy happy for you sir so glad you have found a dream job, thats something most don't find in life.
So sorry to hear the pandemic hit you hard, it got us too being director's of our own company we got no help from the government so our jewellery teaching business went down the pan. The magic plant saved our lives and home through the pandemic.
I left AFN under mental health issues, I had a breakdown of sorts. I've been diagnosed with traumatic PTSD and depression. Now I know what wrong with me it been easier to face and I realise I should never have run away especially from my AFN brethren.
Its good to see AFN freinds again.

Realy happy for you sir so glad you have found a dream job, thats something most don't find in life.
So sorry to hear the pandemic hit you hard, it got us too being director's of our own company we got no help from the government so our jewellery teaching business went down the pan. The magic plant saved our lives and home through the pandemic.
I left AFN under mental health issues, I had a breakdown of sorts. I've been diagnosed with traumatic PTSD and depression. Now I know what wrong with me it been easier to face and I realise I should never have run away especially from my AFN brethren.
Its good to see AFN freinds again.
Thanks mate.really sorry to hear of Ur bad times.depression is something that eats u up and takes over u.its hard to describe.but it feels very real. IV never seen a doctor .but I know I haven't been my true self for sometime now. The thought of tablets,scares me.because there then changing u again into something completely different to your true normal self. As life gets better I'm sure il feel better in myself I hope .I'm back on afn.and I still have love for the plant.so not all is lost haha.glad u on the up mate ,these hard times have been a test for every1 I'm sure.keep safe every1 ,keep it green.and happy growing every1;)

Back