Today is order day in the Slater garden. One of my orders is worm castings. I usually use willy worms bait shop but for first time ever they are sold out of there castings.

So does anyone on here use worm castings? and what brand do you recommend?

I do have my own worm binbut I'm at least a month or two from harvesting my first tray.

Today is order day in the Slater garden. One of my orders is worm castings. I usually use willy worms bait shop but for first time ever they are sold out of there castings.

I do have my own worm binbut I'm at least a month or two from harvesting my first tray.

Used their products exclusively last 3 grows. Highly recommended.

Qb

This stuff works for me
A903A303-DF40-4C19-B211-8F9887FBE64B.jpeg

from memory it was circa 15 quid
Z

That should be perfect for long term storage, it's definitely something I'm looking into, especially for my hash and concentrates. All turps should be well preserved, there's something to be said for cold curing especially rosin.
It is a habit now - when I was living in very hot climates, if i left the hash or weed out it would turn to dust - but all my oils, rosin, balm, and hash live in the fridge and any long term weed

These look really interesting QB, really like that they've got an autoflower specific range. I've been using biobizz, do you just scatter dry on the surface and water in?

You have to cook the soil first. Mix the soil (I use biobizz lightmix) up with correct quantities, water in and leave for 10 - 14 days. I always start my seeds in solo cups so it works out well for transplanting. Then I loosely follow the guidelines on top feeding for the rest of the grow. I use the Autopot system with plain water and love the simplicity of it.

I was sharing my thoughts with the company awhile ago and they made a few changes to the feeding schedule as I always got problems with the top feed of grow before moving on to the bloom amendment. I believe they took that grow feed out the schedule. Really nice people.

I've not used their pre-mix soil yet. Might do in the future.

Qb

Last edited:

I use Willyworms :crying: but for my fishing bait £20 a kilo for lobs WTAF.... I see living soils has been mentioned, they always tend to have worm castings in stock and can vouch for them but like you say a tad expensive.

Last edited:
Good day fine growers.i have not been online or posted for some time.but growing is my passion.and I'm back to share my growing days with u all;) I have continued to grow.some neglected grows,some loved grows.currently growing some nice ladies.but my focus is on the only girl I'm training . @Antonio_DutchPassion @DutchPassionTony automazar.she was topped young and later Lstd.few defols upto now .she has slowed in stretch and buds beginning;) the standard beast methods;) here she is today.quite a beauty;)
DSC_0063-01.jpeg
DSC_0065-01~2.jpeg
DSC_0105-01.jpeg
DSC_0107-01.jpeg
DSC_0106-01~2.jpeg
DSC_0108-01~2.jpeg

Keep it green growers,happy growing every1;)

Back