Hello fellow growers here is my outside Slaughtered lamb she is a bit little but she should be ok
outside SL.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Did any of you go to Glastonbury Festival? I saw a lot of internet/BBC coverage of it. Last week? 2 weeks ago?

Looks a bit too wild for me, and maybe a bit too much walking these days. I thought it would be pretty fun if I was younger.

A good bro of mine is actually DJ'ing there Fri/Sat night, I was supposed to be his +1 but my plans have now changed :shrug:

I maybe going for a day not sure if I will camp. Music not quite to my tastes. I do like Morcheba though.
What's style does your mate play?

Did any of you go to Glastonbury Festival? I saw a lot of internet/BBC coverage of it. Last week? 2 weeks ago?

Looks a bit too wild for me, and maybe a bit too much walking these days. I thought it would be pretty fun if I was younger.

Not been able to get in since they built that wall higher.

Glastonbury is an experience to be had. It can be an amazing place but it also can be hell for some.
I'm just glad I got to enjoy it during the hedonistic days of the 90s when some of the most memorable headliners played. Also back then it was a little dangerous and full all walks of life. You had to keep your wits about your self at times especially in the traveller field.
Now it's just full middle class students and 30/40 something who can afford the tickets.
Nothing wrong with that but I feel it excludes a wide slice of the public.

Not not saying that I wouldn't go back I just can't afford it. You need a small fortune once your inside.
It is an amazing place to experience.

Last edited:
Not been able to get in since they built that wall higher.

Glastonbury is an experience to be had. It can be an amazing place but it also can be hell for some.
I'm just glad I got to enjoy it during the hedonistic days of the 90s when some of the most memorable headliners played. Also back then it was a little dangerous and full all walks of life. You had to keep your wits about your self at times especially in the traveller field.
Now it's just full middle class students and 30/40 something who can afford the tickets.
Nothing wrong with that but I feel it excludes a wide slice of the public.

Not not saying that I wouldn't go back I just can't afford it. You need a small fortune once your inside.
It is an amazing place to experience.
I paid for T in the Park 95 and Reading 96 before taking the leap (literally) to Glasto for 97 and 98, both good years and no entry fee paid :thumbsup:
Not sure I have it in me now, I like comfort, been enjoying the iplayer from this years glasto though. Jarvis, Idles, lianne le havas, nightmares on wax all been good...

I paid for T in the Park 95 and Reading 96 before taking the leap (literally) to Glasto for 97 and 98, both good years and no entry fee paid :thumbsup:
Not sure I have it in me now, I like comfort, been enjoying the iplayer from this years glasto though. Jarvis, Idles, lianne le havas, nightmares on wax all been good...

Ah reading 96 the famous Underworld set. We broke in for the Saturday drop a load of acid and lost the plot. I came home with my nose ring and mate had his nipple pierced.
Good Times

Glastonbury 97 and 98 where some of the best years of the 90s. I was part of that crowd who pushed the fence down in 98.
I Got back stage pyramid in 98 or 99 (could have even been 2000) can't quite remember witch year. Met the drug dealer for radio one and spent most of the the night with the radio one crew. Zoe ball can realy pack it back like a trooper. Had a pint with John peal at the bar. I had the bollocks to Ask Tory Amos for dance (she said no but gave me a kiss on the cheek) and I got to see a personal DJ set by the chemical brothers from behind the decks.
Really Good Times.

Back