Hello fellow growers i have been trying diffrent ways to germ my seeds i have a new gadget and it works a dream 3 days seeds are up and growing nice it stays at 26c and RH/55% it has NUGZ,SOS,LECTOR,PREDATOR in it at the moment
IMG_20220711_164113.jpg

IMG_20220711_164125.jpg

IMG_20220711_185548.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:

Last edited:
Just figured out that my outdoor guerilla Strawberry/Blue Nuggets from Sawney and Dank are taking just 8-9 weeks to harvest from popping up.
That's pretty impressive, especially given the coolness of the weather in the UK.
Haven't harvested any Lecters yet, but my nicest one is looking very frosty, and I'm guessing also about 9-10 weeks outdoor guerilla style.
Very fast turn around. Small plants, but if you need the speed, then both great options.

The ones that have just popped up in pots in my yard may just be ready by ... mid to late September!

Where's @EP3 still about? Seems to be a few I've not co e across again yet since being back... oh yee I found a couple of the sssc USA kush so popped one to go in my little cupboard grow in the aerogarden (cheapo dwc with built in fluorescent bulb)mai n room should be very near complete tomorrow si il be cracking my beans from fast buds as soon as they arrive.. nice little selection en route can't wait for this

Where's @EP3 still about? Seems to be a few I've not co e across again yet since being back... oh yee I found a couple of the sssc USA kush so popped one to go in my little cupboard grow in the aerogarden (cheapo dwc with built in fluorescent bulb)mai n room should be very near complete tomorrow si il be cracking my beans from fast buds as soon as they arrive.. nice little selection en route can't wait for this
I do love fast buds they got some cracking cultivars Straberry pie is my fav right couch lock smoke :smoking: :smoking:

New fan for the breed chamber ordered, let see what the fuss is all about with AC infinity. Seen as they started life as a company making extraction for Home Cinema I'm betting they will live up to there promise of quiet fans... but will it be as quite as my rvk fan with a varic controler, the only noise I get from that is air movement.
We shall see

Screenshot_20220712-075157_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Smashing wee piece of kit that looks m8.
New fan for the breed chamber ordered, let see what the fuss is all about with AC infinity. Seen as they started life as a company making extraction for Home Cinema I'm betting they will live up to there promise of quiet fans... but will it be as quite as my rvk fan with a varic controler, the only noise I get from that is air movement.
We shall see

View attachment 1485716
My cloudline t 6 has just landed and 100% on 1st impressions I'm deffo impressed with build quality and image. Also real quiet too can't wait to see how they perform

Back