This is the only thing stopping me unless I used some sort of method of watering as I bet it's about 4 or more times a day in that size ??
normally I can away with twice a day but any less would be a problem

Amazing weather for these outdoor grows currently, all pretty inspiring.

Real nice for outdoor in th UK. Mine were no where near as good :rofl:

Hell yes! Lots of sun and heat, is what our ganja loves!
Just got to keep up with the watering, and I've been doing a bit more lately.
Even then, as most of mine are in the ground, they can last a long time without human intervention.

A so-called British "heat wave" does not bother me as 30C+ is nothing.
My last run in my last location was a whole late spring to early summer at 32C to 39C every single day.
Really, ganja can handle some high temps, so long as the roots don't totally dry out.

Aug 2020, La Buena Hierba, Jack Herer Auto, in the tropics
1657657053528.png

Aug 2020, La Buena Hierba, Thai Gold Photo, in the tropics
1657657113249.png

That's also why I started the latest Lecters and Strawberry/Blue Nuggets.
Hopefully getting them started young in a couple of weeks of good sun and heat will set them right for the rest of their lives.
Even if they are late to finish end of Sept, they should have put on some size by them.

Fertilized some of mine today. First time.
Just a handful of blood and bone dry mix into the watering can, and wash it all down.
The smaller pair of Lecters were a bit pale, though that one I just showed is a nice green.

My outdoor autos this year are some of the best plants I've ever grown started them late April in greenhouse and they are looking amazing . One got so big I've had to bring it indoor and set a tent up for the last couple of weeks. Thought I was drying in the tent any way so mite as well do it some justice

This trio of ladies are healthy and happy the larger Dos-Si-Dos is on Day 26 and was the slightly twisted seedling I kept. She's such a compact plant, topped day 18 above the 4th node. The other two are both on Day 13, with the Jack Herer looking really green and fleshy.

I've had no issues with these two, same soil, schedule etc as the two I started 3 weeks ago but that's growing ;)

Jack Herer Day 13

JH13.jpg

Chocolate Kush Day 13

Ck13.jpg

Dos-Si-Dos Day 26

DSD26.jpg

Last edited:
Its up grade time in the Slater garden...again.

My light in my breed chamber has just failed on me. The driver has gone bye bye. Shame, it was my first DIY build. I do belive your find a journal on it somewhere on AFN.
Any how it's near on 6yrs old now ( 5 x citizen cobs 240w) and so needs replacing l.

Lucky for me vivid led have a sale on and I've just got my self another HLG. This time with RB spec boards.

Great customer service, just been chatting on the phone with them for a hood 10mins.

Screenshot_20220714-170607_Brave.jpg

How are you mate long time hope you and the gnomes are well how did the mazzar turn out in the end would love to see some pics
hello mate - all good thanks, spending a lot of time away from home but still get to grow so all good, how are things at your end?

This is the Mazar in all her Glory, she was an Almighty plant - coke can for scale against the fully dried (4 jars had been filled along the bottom)
9EC7D711-B4DB-4D48-B2B5-05ED1B2DFDFA.jpeg
A74ED610-CB5C-4A95-A8C0-E17371168295.jpeg
1F0A3188-818E-4679-A3CC-4209F61AAAC0.jpeg
FEB0974B-55FF-4A2A-9A77-123AD65681C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back