Hello got these new 1 Ltr pyramid things to have a go in for a little pot grow's should be fun
IMG_20220715_184953.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Hello got these new 1 Ltr pyramid things to have a go in for a little pot grow's should be fun
View attachment 1487150
That looks interesting is that just coco coir?
Happy growing it does make sense

That looks interesting is that just coco coir?
Happy growing it does make sense
Hello no its
Organic materials
All our substrates are made of organic material of only the very best quality. These organic materials are bonded and stabilized, creating an airy structure with a superb water holding capacity.

Hope this helps

View attachment 1487150
I'll be interested to see how you get on with them.:jointman: P.S my R.Science bags haven't arrived, what a surprise.... :nono:

Last edited:
I'll be interested to see how you got on with them.:jointman: P.S my R.Science bags haven't arrived, what a surprise.... :nono:
Hello yea they should be fun thats a ball ache on the rain science bags just bite the bullet get them from the US i love mine so easy to water :thumbsup:

Good day growers .another 5 days has passed.here is my topped and lstd, @DutchPassionTony @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar.really budding strong ,and been a real joy to grow so far. Top class genetics make a very fun grow.thats for sure.imagine how big the buds will be in 3/4 weeks.nice very nice;) here she is
DSC_0107~2-01.jpeg

DSC_0108-01.jpeg
DSC_0110~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0111~2-02.jpeg
DSC_0112-02.jpeg

Keep it green keep safe,happy growing every1;)

Good day growers .another 5 days has passed.here is my topped and lstd, @DutchPassionTony @Antonio_DutchPassion automazar.really budding strong ,and been a real joy to grow so far. Top class genetics make a very fun grow.thats for sure.imagine how big the buds will be in 3/4 weeks.nice very nice;) here she isView attachment 1487192
View attachment 1487193View attachment 1487194View attachment 1487195View attachment 1487196
Keep it green keep safe,happy growing every1;)
Very nice indeed she is a fine girl :smoking: :smoking:

Weird experience drying - after I chopped my 4 white widows, I hung them in the tent for 5 days, with vent blowing away from them and circulating air non stop, while I left extractor on just like during growth. Temp was 20-24, but humidity dropped rapidly with this Saharan air to 30ish percent, which is unheard of. Today I wanted to cut buds in a semi-wet state and put them in brown bags for a couple of days to speed things up. The buds are so dry I was able to snip and remove then with fingers, never used scissors. 330 grams, feather light and fluffy. I fu**cked it up somehow, overdried it I guess, too much venting, too much heat.
I left the hygrometer in the bag, reads 50 percent humidity. Something ain't right.

Attachments

• IMG_20220715_191513.jpg
    IMG_20220715_191513.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 15
Back