If you trim the buds wet, no stalk etc, then straight into unwaxed paper bags, maybe 6-7 days until 62% is reached then into Grove bags to cure and store. Leave sealed for 2 weeks min for a decent smoke.
That sounds like a doable plan - can you just please clarify the period after getting them to 62% in brown bags in terms of do I need to supervise buds for full two weeks in Grove bags? I won't smoke them until September anyway

That sounds like a doable plan - can you just please clarify the period after getting them to 62% in brown bags in terms of do I need to supervise buds for full two weeks in Grove bags? I won't smoke them until September anyway
If you buy proper grove bags just pop them in, no need to burp etc.

Hola UK Growmies!

Just some update pics of my lazy ass throw them into the wilds and see what happens outdoor guerilla grow with Sawney's Beans.

First, the bad news...
These two young Lecters were finished off. Had been nibbled earlier, but that is more than a nibble... I'm going to leave them because...
20220622_210755.jpg

One of the other young Lecters that went into a pot has also been totally eaten.

This is one of the earlier Blue Nuggets. It had been totally chewed down.
That is not the main stem, but the lateral branch from the second node I think.
Slowly bounced back. That's why I'll leave those two above...
20220622_211022.jpg

Meanwhile, some better news from another of the earlier Blue Nuggets:
20220622_211008.jpg

Very small but has the frost and flavours.
This one is in the ground, hidden away.
She has a sister in a 6L pot filled with weird woody compost (holds water well, though, which is good!)
The sister looks similar, maybe a bit thicker, and has pink calyxes showing through already.

The other Lecters are also doing well.
These two are right next to each other:
20220622_210737.jpg

Showing pistils for almost a week I think.
The neighbour was topped by either slugs or birds, but her lower branches are making up for it:
20220622_210744.jpg

So maybe an interesting unintentional experiment of topped vs not topped.

Here are another two young Lecters that grew up in the same little pot and are now in the ground:
20220622_211057.jpg

This one is a little taller and skinnier, her sister slightly more into flowering:
20220622_211112.jpg

I like the spot where these last two Lecters are, so dug out another hole for some of the little seedlings in the greenhouse.
I think they are Purple Moon Rocks, but could be White Chem.... errr....
And some Vanilla Latte's are coming along, and then Seedstockers AK47 and Ammy just popping.

Scrappy little plants, but they are my lazy grow, zero dollars, start them, grow a little, then into a hole in the ground with nothing fancy.
Maybe get a few buds or an oz or more if all goes well.
Fun times.

Peace out.
~MJS

Hola UK Growmies!

Just some update pics of my lazy ass throw them into the wilds and see what happens outdoor guerilla grow with Sawney's Beans.

First, the bad news...
These two young Lecters were finished off. Had been nibbled earlier, but that is more than a nibble... I'm going to leave them because...
View attachment 1476201
One of the other young Lecters that went into a pot has also been totally eaten.

This is one of the earlier Blue Nuggets. It had been totally chewed down.
That is not the main stem, but the lateral branch from the second node I think.
Slowly bounced back. That's why I'll leave those two above...
View attachment 1476202

Meanwhile, some better news from another of the earlier Blue Nuggets:
View attachment 1476203
Very small but has the frost and flavours.
This one is in the ground, hidden away.
She has a sister in a 6L pot filled with weird woody compost (holds water well, though, which is good!)
The sister looks similar, maybe a bit thicker, and has pink calyxes showing through already.

The other Lecters are also doing well.
These two are right next to each other:
View attachment 1476206
Showing pistils for almost a week I think.
The neighbour was topped by either slugs or birds, but her lower branches are making up for it:
View attachment 1476208
So maybe an interesting unintentional experiment of topped vs not topped.

Here are another two young Lecters that grew up in the same little pot and are now in the ground:
View attachment 1476209
This one is a little taller and skinnier, her sister slightly more into flowering:
View attachment 1476210

I like the spot where these last two Lecters are, so dug out another hole for some of the little seedlings in the greenhouse.
I think they are Purple Moon Rocks, but could be White Chem.... errr....
And some Vanilla Latte's are coming along, and then Seedstockers AK47 and Ammy just popping.

Scrappy little plants, but they are my lazy grow, zero dollars, start them, grow a little, then into a hole in the ground with nothing fancy.
Maybe get a few buds or an oz or more if all goes well.
Fun times.

Peace out.
~MJS
Nice to see the experiments taking off.
I'm definitely interested to see what you get at the end.
I use to make hash from my outdoor plants as the buds were nothing special.
Happy days :thumbsup:

If you buy proper grove bags just pop them in, no need to burp etc.

10 weeks white widow auto, maybe this was their last nut feed before flushing with Dragon juice. Soliciting opinions of you more experienced guys while waiting for the magnifying glass.

Attachments

• IMG_20220624_194457-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220624_194457-01.jpeg
    8.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20220624_195232-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220624_195232-01.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20220624_195327-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220624_195327-01.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20220624_195910-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220624_195910-01.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20220624_195001-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220624_195001-01.jpeg
    7.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20220624_194607-01.jpeg
    IMG_20220624_194607-01.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
10 weeks white widow auto, maybe this was their last nut feed before flushing with Dragon juice. Soliciting opinions of you more experienced guys while waiting for the magnifying glass.
looks lovely - hard to say but looks like there is time to go still

UK Grower people!

How are they drinking, one sign for a finish plant is the up take of water. If they are still in there normal drinking cycle then give them another week. But if you think they have stop uptaking as much water then I would be considering chopping. That's when I would be checking the tricombs.
Like I said the first sign I look for is that the dry back is taking longer.

How are they drinking, one sign for a finish plant is the up take of water. If they are still in there normal drinking cycle then give them another week. But if you think they have stop uptaking as much water then I would be considering chopping. That's when I would be checking the tricombs.
Like I said the first sign I look for is that the dry back is taking longer.
I didn't know that - thank you. They are still exceptionally thirsty - let's see what happens after this last watering.

Back